Aftermath

[I never really left boys, I promised I'd do it! 😤🎉 One million special!!!
Also, have you read that bonus manga one-shot about their plane crashing? Now I'm not saying they copied me, but maybe someone from the staff read my shit and copied me! 😤 /j
This is just gonna be scenes and scenarios, some real slice-of-life type of thing in no particular order. Just so you know I tried to write it out as I normally do, but there is SO much to write and I honestly don't have the energy for it. So I've decided to make it like one of those tumblr list thingies! Let's go!]

-Remember how you and Senku moved in together? Obviously there's a piano in the living room and sometimes, he'd sit beside you as you played. One thing led to another, you'd teach him some piece that you could play together. And you'd sing songs! One of those being "A Cat Is a Cat" by Slide20xx and Emily Anderson.
"Appeler un chat un chat." you sang under your breath. "I just want to, stay in with you."
"You pronounce the French part differently, don't you?" he pointed out.
"Because they pronounce it wrong!" you exclaimed, then went on a small rant about French pronunciation.
The sudden change of atmosphere in what started as a quiet wholesome moment made him laugh.

-Now that there were whole cities around the world, whenever someone had a big science or art project in mind, they had to pitch it to people. Thankfully, most projects were accepted! You called on a pitch meeting the most out of everyone in the world. Everytime, you'd come in with a list of what you wanted to do. A lot of these were collaborated works with Ryu, Gen or Senku's departments, so they were accepted too. Most of them...
"Lastly I have...one, last project that I really wanna do it and I know I've been asking this multiple times now, but-"
"Is it the Russian boat one again?" Gen asked, his expression twisting in cringe.
"...Yes."
The whole board groaned.

"Russian boat?" Tsukasa asked (he was here to pitch a world boxing tournament project, so it was his first time here).
"Don't ask!" Senku exclaimed.
"Glad you asked Tsukasa!" you looked at him with stars in your eyes. "You see, there's this Russian song called 'The Boatmen of the Volga'. The whole folklore around it is that, back in like the 17th, there were people whose job was to literally pull boats up the Volga river! And they would sing this song as they did it to walk on the beat, to go at a steady pace! It's a really popular chant that was covered by a lot of orchestras!"

"Ah. And we've recently revived some people in Russia."
"That we did! And we've found what used to be the Volga river!"
"We're not going to dress up as peasants and sing in Russian while pulling a giant boat up a river, with an entire orchestra on the boat!" Magma glared (he was also in line to make a pitch, this wasn't his first time here).
"Come oooon!!!" you whined. "How cool would that be?!?!?!"
"(Y/n), those singers will die!" Senku exclaimed.
"That sounds doable to me." Tsukasa smiled.
"Don't!"
"Exactly! We just need the strongest people to do it!"
"Can't we just...attach an engine to the boat?" Chrome asked (he was also in line for a pitch).
"No! Are you dumb?!" you glared. "This performance would be all about rawness and authenticity! Helping the Boatmen would be cheating!"
"Oh so you want them to die!" Senku cackled.

-You and Gen collaborated a lot in the show-business careers. You were a really popular duo. The two of you were judges on a "[blank]'s got talent" type of talent show. After a beautiful performance from a young singer, the audience exploded with applaud.
"Oh that was marvelous!" Gen exclaimed. "Surely a treat for the musical expe- Oh my god!"
He panicked – over-exaggerating of course – when he saw you slumped back in your chair like you just passed out.
"(Y/n)-chan?!" he shook you. "(Y/n)-chan wake up!"
"Sorry!" you suddenly sat up. "Sorry my soul ascended for a second, I'm back!"
The audience laughed.