₮H€ ₦Í₲H₸₥₳R⁅

I woke up with the sound of murmuring and panting, I opened my eyes lazily, still half-asleep but the scene in front of my eyes shocked and terrified me.

I saw Aryan sitting on his wooden plank, his face buried in his knees and he was hugging himself tightly; he was shivering and murmuring something which was not clearly audible to me, but his eyes were shut closed.

I was scared seeing him like this, i rush towards him and his murmuring changed into yelling.

"please don't hit my mom"

"no! NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!"

"PLEASE LEAVE ME!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

"mom run!!!!"

"SHE WILL DIE!!!!!!!!"

"PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" he yelled, his eyes were still closed but he was crying soo much, tears flowing down his eyes continuously, i shook him but he was so engulfed in his nightmare that he wasn't even hearing me, my heart broke at the sight, A boy who is strong outside but helpless and vulnerable inside, my heart shattered at seeing him crying and yelling, his nightmare was getting worst he continued yelling, crying and moaning, soon his breath became unsteady and he started panting. his bangs were all sweaty and falling on his eyes.

I didn't know what to do so i hugged him, i hugged him tightly, i sat on his wooden plank and engulfed him into my arms, he rested his head on my chest, i can feel the warmth of his tears on my shirt, which is getting drenched. I rubbed his back and his breathe slowly became steady, he stopped panting and yelling, i looked at him, and he was looking like he has been crying from years, this was the first time i observed his face clearly, tears stained on his cheek, his big eyelashes feel heavy because of the tears, i pushed his bangs to take a better look at his eyes, even tho they were closed still they looked heavenly, his lips were so pink as if someone just applied some kind of lipstick on them, his fair skin glowing like moon, and his long fingers clutched my shirt, he didn't opened his eyes but instead slept peacefully under my warmth.

I assumed it was around 2 am by looking through the hole in the basement, the moon was still glowing and the sky was dark blue, my eyes started to feel heavy, it took me 40 minutes calm down the creature in my arms, so without any second thought i closed my eyes and rested my head on top of aryan's.

"good night aryan" i murmured and he moaned in response.

__________________________________________

I feel something heavy on my head, i opened  my eyes and saw shivin hugging me tightly and his head rested on top of mine. WHAT THE HECK?! why is he holding me?!

I remember having a nightmare, but i don't remember him hugging me like this, what if he had seen what happened to me at night? no no no, i know him he definitely sleep walked and hugged me, i know he doesn't care about me even if he was awake he must have ignored that i was having a nightmare and went back to sleep, yeah that should be it. After all why would he care about me when i am his biggest enemy.

I hurriedly stood up and cleansed my clothes and looked at him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, his black locks were covering his eyes, he rubbed his eyes and tucked his bangs behind his slim white ears.

"what?" he said looking at me in a confusion.

"i need an explanation" I said firmly.

"what explanation?" OMG, why he has to stuck with me out of all the people, i would prefer stucking with a dog than me, i mean come on! he is like a walking question paper.

"why you were hugging me?" i pointed at the place where he was hugging me.

"oh that! actually u were having a nightmare at night, and u were acting as if someone was hitting you and yes! you were crying tooo, like a lot! so to calm you down; i hugged you and it took me 40 minutes!! then we slept" he said as if it was something normal.

"i was not acting, and forget whatever happened at night or u will be dead." i said firmly yet scared, i was scared because i didn't wanted anyone to know about my nightmares or ptsd, but i know shivin will tell the whole school and they will tease me about it.

"why?" he said confusingly.

"because i said! why don't u freaking understand something?" i yelled and he jumped at my sudden change in behaviour.

"if u are thinking that i will tell whole school about your nightmares or whatever it is, then you are wrong mr. Aryan, i am not that kind of boy who just loves to pass information here and there, so u can tell me what happened?" 

"its none of your business" i said firmly because even if he assured me i don't trust him at all! even my friends don't know about anything happened to me past and he thinks as if i will tell him everything like to a complete stranger. seriously?

"it is my business! you are stuck with me in this old basement for god know how long! it could be weeks, months, seasons! it already has been 3 days and you still don't trust me? then sorry sir but u have to work on that because as long as we are stuck here you are half of my responsibility and i can't leave you like that if u have a nightmare again!" he said raising his voice.

"why are u acting like u care for me when i had bullied you for years huh?! i don't need your sympathy, and i m none of your responsibility, i can take of myself; i am not a kid nor you are my guardian so stop acting like one!" i said looking straight into his eyes, he was looking at me in an unbelievable manner as if i had said something out of the world, his eyes were sad and his expression was gloomy, i don't know why?

"i care about u! but you know what? just go to hell, you don't deserve the care, love and happiness you are receiving! you just know how to bully someone and make them sad, i hate you so much!" he said angrily and walked away, leaving me bewildered, what i had done wrong this time? i didn't even hit him!

--------------------------------------------

I sat on my usual spot looking out of the hole, the weather was great unlike my mood, i thought he trusted me! but i was very wrong, i don't know why but i was so sad about the fact that he thinks i don't care about him when i saved his life few hours ago.

I truly wish that he never came back to his self, i miss his night self, how he was looking like a baby in my arms crying for god knew what! i thought he would thank me but instead he just yelled at me, i hate him! i hate him so much!!!

I thought my feelings were changing for me, i thought he is not as bad as i used to think but now he is the worst! i just asked him 'what happened' and he gave me whole lecture on 'its none of my business' , ofc its my business when he is stuck here with me but you know he is too dumb to think! after all its not like he have ptsd because it doesn't looks like that.