Chapter 39 - Emerson

Guatemala City was gorgeous. It was the second country on the tour. We arrived at one in the morning, which was lucky for me because it meant everyone was so tired that they didn't notice Lafayette and I linger in the lobby, where he asked to upgrade my room and his room to a suite with one bed. So we went up to the suite and despite being tired, we ripped our clothes off in record time. Marcus told me that Lafayette didn't like doing it face to face, but if we weren't doing it face to face then we were doing it in the bathroom facing a mirror.

Lafayette was so good in bed. I mean, I had heard that he was good in bed, but I didn't realize how good. Maybe it's because I was also madly in love with him, but he seemed to actually enjoy making me orgasm. He even gave me a handjob on the plane under a blanket since everyone was asleep. When I tried to give him one back he declined. I'm assuming it's because he fully intended on fucking me in the hotel room.

It was so hard to act casual in front of everyone else. I could barely look at Lafayette at all. Anytime our eyes met I was immediately trying to figure out a place to go so we could be alone. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, when it was time to work he was able to keep his head clear. He would do his speech, shake hands, make sure everything was in place, do his fancy CEO stuff, but then he would sneak up next to me and whisper dirty things in my ear. Or, he would send me a dirty text message detailing everything he wanted to do to me.

In Guatemala, on our last day, he had to have a meeting without me. I decided to get revenge and send a dirty picture to him while I was alone in the hotel room. He came back into the hotel room after his meeting and took off his jacket. "You think you're funny, don't you?" he said, unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a shrug.

He took his shirt off to show his gorgeous, gorgeous torso. He cracked a window open and pulled out a joint, lighting it up. Then he sat in the armchair next to the window and across from the bed. "You know what I'm talking about," he said.

I sat up on the bed, saying, "I'm sorry. Did you get hard in your little meeting?"

He exhaled smoke out the window. "No, but you made me end the meeting early," he said. "I should write you up for that."

"You don't have to do that," I said. I crawled off the bed and onto the floor in front of him. "How can I make it up to you?"

He took a hit off the joint, looking at me, and then exhaled it out the window again. "Take my shoes and socks off," he said.

"Yes, Mr. Jett," I said, doing as he said. "What else can I do for you?"

"Take your clothes off."

I wasn't wearing much to begin with, just my underwear and a shirt. I took them both off and stood naked in front of him. He eyed me as he undid his belt. He had me slip his pants off and then his underwear. We were prepared this time, with lube. I sat on him, riding him in the chair. He kept smoking the joint, passing it to me to inhale on from between his fingers. I didn't know who was in the room next to us, luckily no one from our group, because the chair kept banging against the wall.

The sex was good, but my favorite part was that it always ended with Lafayette and I cuddling in bed. I know it was just my own fantasy, but it made me feel like we were a couple. I felt cared for, protected, and loved in his arms. But, again, it was my little fantasy.

"Have you been to Panama before?" I asked. My head was resting on his chest and his arms were around me. The city lights were outside the window. It was beautiful.

"No, but Carla and Marion have. They say it's beautiful," he said.

"Where are you excited to visit the most?" I asked, running my fingers along his arm.