Drunk Night (ZoSan)

Zoro has been standing infront of the intercom, looking at the dumb blond outside his door, saying some drunken words. His arms cross infront of his chest, forehead knotting.

Sanji is drunk and been causing a commotion outside their unit, however he doesn't have the obligation to open the door and let the swirly eyebrow in. Drunk Sanji is not good to deal with, been there done that. There will be no second time around with him.

"Zo*hiccup* rooo~, Zoooooro~. Zoroooooooo~" the blond just keeps on calling his name in a singsong.

"Zoro-channnn~ Zorooooo. Drink *hiccup* with meeeee, yooohooo~ hhmm ha hahah hehehehehe. Zor*hiccup*—ouh! I brought a lot of sake."

Zoro scanned the blond. Sanji's wearing his usual style, however the upper parts are unbuttoned. And he has a disheveled hair, his right fringes are barely hiding his right eyebrow. Seriously, where did this blond's been to and what did he do to look such an amazing mess.

"Tsk!"

He opened the door and meet the eyes of an amused blond. If the blond looks amazingly messy on screen, having him under Zoro's naked eyes makes him look more appetizing than he's suppose to.

Damn. Where have this drunk blond been to all his life!

"Hm-hm!" Sanji chuckled he put all the bottle of sake on the floor and approach the man who opened the door for him, this guys has quite the resemblance of that annoying first mate. Arms wrapping on the man's shoulder, Sanji shortened their distance not wanting any air through. He felt the man stiffened with how their chest touched, he can feel how firm this man's chest...making the heat on his face run down his chest peaking at his nipples.

Sanji's gasp hit Zoro's face and it smelled with different mix of alcohol, almost making Zoro gagged but prevented by their unusual closeness.

"Hey... you're handsome with this green hair you have." Sanji stated with a rasp voice. His fingers touching the pick of Zoro's pointy hair. His eyes meet Zoro and continue, "But I know someone who's more handsome with a mosshead like yours. And he's much-much more manlier than you and..." Sanji chuckled when his right hand dangled on Zoro's earrings. "Funny how you have the same earrings..."

Zoro did not lost any moment and cut off the blond by claiming his lips, shutting all those compliments aiming to replace with satisfaction. Of course the blond was shock from the sudden attack, not knowing how effective his unconsciously flirting actions are. He gasp having the opportunity for the greenhead to enter his tongue and explore the blond's mouth even more.

Sanji closed his eyes and hang tightly on Zoro's neck as their tongue battles (not one of them seemingly wanting to lose) his legs gave up and he wobbled down. Zoro caught him by grabbing his waist up and he immediately clasp his legs around Zoro's waist.

Zoro carried Sanji inside, not breaking the drunk kisses they are sharing. They stumbled down the sofa, having Sanji underneath him, Zoro took the blond's shirt off almost tearing the fabric.

"Hey... that's my favorite shirt," Sanji protested between kisses.

"My shirt will your favorite soon."

And his wet kisses travelled down the blond's jawline, leaving marks, biting from time to time. His hand cupped Sanji's chest while the other was busy unbuttoning the latter's pants.

"Hngh, Zoro."

Sanji moaned silently when Zoro simultaneously bit his neck and pinch his nipple up. It made him feverish that his arms are pulling Zoro even more close to him.

"Finally see me, huh?" Zoro smirked, pointing out how Sanji was unconsciously boosting Zoro's feature with Zoro himself and now calling out his name.

Sanji was about to say a word when Zoro licked his other nipple while the other one was being gently rub. It send him shivers, making his chest rise from the sudden pleasure. His heat travelled down his member, hardening more when Zoro push his waist down, rubbing their clothed erect member together.