ZoSan Having Kids

Saro coming home with a bruise and a bandaid on his left eyebrow.

Zoro waiting inside, face mad, arms crossed, eyes glaring at the chibi. Sanji walking straight to the kitchen.

Zoro: "Your Mom tells me that you got into a fight at school, right?!"

Saro looking at him, terrified. Eyes watering from getting shouted at.

Saro: "Yes, Papa but—"

Zoro: "Is that what I sent you to school for?!?"

Helpless Saro look for his mama around but he knows that his Mom was also, well sort of, angry at what he did.

Saro: "But...but..."

Zoro seeing his son on the verge of river tears looks around the living room. Making sure that no shadow of his wife is spotted, he then lean closer to his son and whisper.

Zoro: "Did you win?"

Saro stop, realizing that a soft and relax facial expression has been setting on his father's face.

Saro: "Yes."

He answered with a smile.

Zoro smirked and patted his son's head.

Zoro: "That's my boy."

Meanwhile, Sanji peeping at the two in the kitchen having that proud smile plastered on his face. "Our boy, Zoro."

~*~

Sanji was braiding Aori's hair while sitting on the bed, Zoro's on the floor watching TV. Aori was singing and the atmosphere was lovely.

Until Saro entered the bedroom, having a blanket covering him and making a sound, imitating a ghost.

Saro: "Ghaarrr!!! Bggghhhh! Baahhhh"

He's heading straight to Zoro to scare his father. Sanji seeing that Zoro was focus on the show more, faked a gasp.

Sanji: "Hhaa!!"

He exclaimed, that made Zoro look at the direction of his son heading towards him.

Saro: "Grrrawrrrr..."

Sanji: "Hhhaaaa. You're scaring him."

Saro took the blanket off and run to his father who caught him and put him on his lap.

Saro: *with a cute teary eye* "It's, It's just me..."

While holding both of his father's cheeks.

Zoro chuckling at the cutest thing on his lap while Saro's trying to apologize. Sanji finished the braid and carried Aori with him and settled himself on Zoro's lap, having each of the greenhead's lap occupied.

Sanji: "Don't be scared, Marimo-kun."

Zoro: "I'm not scared, I have you three to protect me."

Aori giggled and Saro hugging his father, Sanji kiss the Marimo on the cheek. Zoro hug his family with a contented smile.

Ahhh. They are so cute!

~*~

It's already pass 9 and Zoro just entered the master's bedroom after tucking the kids to sleep. Sanji is lying on the bed with his pajamas unbuttoned tops. It was quite the view actually. Making zoro swallow hard. He was even takin' away from the breath taking view when Sanji look at him with seductive gazes.