✩Chapter : 6

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After 2 months -

-

In Suryavanshi Mansion :-

2 months already passed in hustle-bustle, after the wedding it was tough for Kinjal to adjust in the family but somehow she did it but she never talked openly with anyone, never laughed fully with anyone and still she didn't accept or you can say can't accept Mahir as her husband.

Everyone thought that Kinjal was still not convinced because of the stunt Manav pulled but that is not the truth, she still not forgave that Manav because firstly she didn't want to see the face of a person like him and secondly she didn't even wanted to live like a married couple with anyone, this marriage is just a forced marriage for her!

In these 2 months she hardly dressed or lived like a newly bride, either she's in plain kurtas or anarkalis and chooda in her hands or vermillion in her hairline only, doing her job and necessary works, sometimes coming home late from office just to avoid Mahir but still his family members care a lot for her. She's favourite of all of his cousin's and siblings but still didn't laughed much or shared something. No matter how busy she is, she always spend some time with the family members except Mahir!

In the evening -

Everyone is in the dining room except Kinjal who's still in her office.

"Mahir, call Kinjal and ask her when she'll be home? it's getting late!" Madhav said and
Mahir nodded while dialing Kinjal's number but she didn't picked up the call.

"Why she's not picking up the call? Did you two had a fight? And I don't know what is going on between you two, we never saw you both talking normally even once since the first day of the marriage! Are you both still living like unknown persons? If something is bothering you two then discuss it, I know whatever happened that day shouldn't happen but we can't change anything, marriage is not a joke Mahir!" said Yashraj in a stern voice

Everyone stayed silent because they all know whatever he's saying is the truth. There's no improvement in their relationship, they never talked or stayed like any other couples, it looks like they both are married just few hours ago who aren't comfortable with each other to talk or to share something but everyone is unaware that someone else is also listening to them and that someone was Kinjal who entered in the house few minutes ago.

She was standing at the entrance of dining room, dressed in a peach plain kurta, half chooda in both her hands, a simple black sling bag hanging on one of her shoulder, her hairs open and messy and face looking exhausted.

She stayed there with an expressionless face listening to Yashraj's words realising, that whatever he's saying is the truth, she knows he tried to talk to her many time, tried many times to make their marriage work but she never tried to do a single effort not because she doesn't want to but because she can't! Even if she wants she can't! Her heart is not agreeing to be in love with someone or to trust someone.

Just then Everyone sense her presence and their eyes went on her, who's looking like she didn't sleep for many days, tired, exhausted and sleepy.

"Kinjal come, sit with us and eat something na, you must be hungry" Shivangi said going towards her to take her bag.

"Nahi maa, bhookh nahi hai mujhe aur pait bhi bhara hai" she said and exited the dining room.

Everyone looked at each other in a tensed look while Mahir also went into his room.

                         ~•𖤣 ❀ 𖤣•~

Mahir entered in his room only to see his wife changed into a night suit and combing her hair while being lost in her thoughts.
Kinjal came out of her thoughts when she sensed his presence, she immediately stood straight and made a low pony of her hairs and started going towards the couch.

"Kinjal for how many days you're going to be like this?" Mahir asked to her but she didn't answered his question and started going towards the bed to get a pillow but instead Mahir came and held her hand and she flinched.

"What are you doing? Leave my hand!" Kinjal said getting nervous, Mahir leaves her hand but stood in front of her.

"Why are you doing this? Why you never talk to me like other couples? Pichle 2 months se naa tumne mujhse baat ki naa hee kuch puchne ki koshish, sabse baat kar sakti ho par mujhse nahi? I know humari shadi jaise bhi hui woh galat tha, Manav ne jo bhi kiya sab galat tha and hum sabne bhi usey maaf nahi kiya but no one forced you to get married to me, you yourself agreed that's why this marriage happened! Aur kitne dino tak tum aise rehne wali ho? Aur kya sach mein rehna chahti bhi ho mere sath? Bolo?" Mahir asked to her.
(Translation: for the past two months you never talked to me nor tried to ask me anything, you can talk with everyone but me? I know however this marriage happened was not right, whatever Manav did was totally wrong and we all still didn't forgave him but no one forced you to get married to me, you yourself agreed that's why this marriage happened! For how many days you're going to live like this? Or do you really want to live with me?)

"Yes you're right, I myself agreed for this marriage but I'm like this only, I don't like to share something to anyone, I don't like to laugh, I don't like to talk much, I don't like to spend time with anyone, I like to be alone, okay. If you have any problem then you can leave me, If you're not happy you can leave me, If you want you can give divorce to me!" Kinjal said while looking into his eyes, without any expression.

             _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So this was the 6th chapter of the novel.

Sorry for the late updates but I was travelling as my vacations are going on🤭😂

Thank you for giving your time and also do like and comment your thoughts on the chapter.❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<3💗