✩Chapter : 1

So here's the first chapter of the story!
Hope you all will like this....

           -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

           🎶सूरज की किरणों सा एक चेहरा,
                  देखा है तुमसा मैंने नहीं🎶

            -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In Suryavanshi Mansion :-

_

"Bhai, I'm getting married!!!!!!" Manav said to Mahir, who is happy for his brother.
(Brother)

"Yeah! I know, maa told me just now" Mahir said with a gentle smile.
(Mother)

"And guess what?" Manav asked with excitement and Mahir raised his brows at his question.

"We are going to the girl's house tomorrow!!!!" Manav said with a wide smile and continued "I'm very excited to meet her Bhai ,I wanna see how hot she is?"

"Manav behave yourself! You shouldn't talk like this about any woman!" Mahir said in a stern voice.

"Yeah Bhai, I mean I just want to see her because everyone is saying that, she is very beautiful and hard working and blah blah blah..." Manav said in an easy tone.

Mahir nodded and left the room.

                      𖦹•°•∆•°•𖦹

In Singhania Mansion :-

_

A girl is sitting in her balcony, dressed in a blue and white printed kurta and pants, with a expressionless face, her hairs are waving because of the chilled wind.

Then a knock on her door made her 8
"They are coming tomorrow be ready till 11:00 A.M." she continued in an easy tone "I know Kinjal, you don't want to marry anyone but you have to marry someone today or some other day" kalyani completed with a small smile.

Kinjal nodded and went towards the closet,
Kalyani just shook her head and left the room.

                     ♡•°•❁•°•♡