Time spend and special training

Uncle : George how is your mother?how is your father? Joshua doesn't call me anymore. I agree that I ran away from home.

(Alex's uncle calls Alex George)

Alex : My parents are fine.Dad doesn't talk to me because I'm studying archeology like grandpa.Uncle A stranger told me who do you know Aiden Christopher Croft?

Uncle: GEORGE You didn't tell that guy you knew me.

Alex : I just said I heard his name I don't know him.Then the man said that you can do something for me and gave me this number.And said if I see you then I should call that man.That man's name is Matthew....

Uncle: Robinson...Matthew Robinson is his name isn't that right?

Alex : but how did you know that?

Uncle: because his spy is justin and your classmate Jonathon one person.Mathew blackmailed me into taking the map from you and handing it over to him.

Harvey: I'm trying to figure out how Matthew knew that Alex had the map.

Amy : Who knew the map was from Alex except Jonathan?

Harvey: I think the map was with Alex and my mother knew this too.

Alex: Are you suspecting your mother?

Alex thought: This can't be ignored, said Harvey truthfully. But her mother does not work for Matthew, she is a housewife.And my father also knew about maps. what the hell am i thinking.

Uncle : Leave these and have fun.Your name is Amy and your name is Harvey.
I heard you played a prank on Alexa.

Amy: Why did you say uncle?

Harvey: I didn't say that. Alex You told uncle.

(Alex runs away and Amy tries to catch her.Uncle laughs. Harvey said grabbing her.Thus the night passed with laughter and happiness.)

                           (Next day)

(They are ready to leave.We first came to Spain by flight.There we met uncle childhood friend Johnny Abbott.)

Uncle: hey Jonny my boy, how are you man? (Hug each other) We met after twenty years. I couldn't understand how quickly the time passed.

Jhonny: hey Aiden my boy. Yes,Time passed quickly. Who are they?

Uncle: Alexia Christopher Croft and her friends Harvey Brown and Amy Bishop.my niece and her friends.

Johnny: hi Alexia, hi Amy, hi Harvey.

Alex: Hello Johnny uncle. Nice to meet you. You can call me Alex.

Amy: Hello Johnny uncle.

Harvey: Hello Johnny uncle.

Johnny: Your brother and father accepted you as you ran away from home.

Uncle: Although my brother did not forgive me , my father forgive me. I heard from my niece.Teach them how to fight and shoot guns.

Johnny: Then the training will start tomorrow.

                        (Next day)

Gun training:

Self defence training: (please ignore it,😅)

(They learned how to fight and shoot guns within ten months. They already knew fighting.Because Amy knew karate and taekwondo, and Harvey knew kendo and judo.Alex knew Jeet Kune Do, Martial Arts, military taekwondo,Karate because he used to watch them secretly and come home to practice them.Alex's friends do not know that he secretly knows commando fights.)

Johnny: I will test you three for the last time.The three of you will fight each other. You three will have your own flag. Whoever can raise their own flag first will win.

(Amy ,Harvey and Johnny were surprised when Alex suddenly used commando fighting skills)

Johnny: I didn't teach you commando fighting how do you know.

Alex thought: I know commando fight I have to be careful not to let them know.

Alex: What did I do again?

Johnny: I said how do you know commando fight? I didn't teach you.

Alex: You are wrong how do I know about commando training.

Harvey: I see you too. How did you know?

Alex: Johnny uncle you must have been watching commando training right?And Harvey, how do you know it's called a commando fight?

Amy thought: How did Alex learn to fight like a commando?I saw Alex talking to someone on the phone all the time.Now anyway I have to say something on Alex's behalf so that Uncle and Harvey don't suspect Alex.

Harvey: Amy saw it too. Am I right?

Amy: No I haven't seen it. Besides, Alex was right and how would he know?

Alex thought: Why did Amy lie? No one can be told about this.Special attention should be paid to Amy. Amy seemed to suspect me I think .

Alex: Amy is right how do I know?

Johnny: The training of the three of you is complete.

                        (Uncle entry)

Uncle: Uncle said now our real journey will begin, are you ready? Johnny How is their training?

Johnny:Their training is complete and they can now start their journey.

Uncle: Thank you, but You have to do one more thing for me.

Johnny: what can I do for you?

Uncle: we need some supply for the journey and some weapons .

Johnny: The jeep stands outside and has everything in it.

(Everyone went out to say goodbye to each other.Uncle gave a GPS tracker and told Johnny uncle if we are in any danger this tracker will beep three times.We set out towards our destination.)