STORY START

One boy: Alex we have to go home.

One girl: what are you thinking alex? Alex ......ALEX

Alex: y...yes .

One girl: what are you thinking?

Alex Nothing. Harvey,Amy Why didn't you go home?

(Two of Alexia's friends are Amy Bishop and Harvey Brown)

Amy: I decided to go home with you today.

Alex:What do you want from me? Go home alone every day. Why do you want to go with me today?

Harvey: I heard you are going on an adventure. We also want to go please take us with you.

Alex: Then our journey will start after a week.

(Alex and his two friends arrived in Germany)

(The archeology team welcomed them. Their team captain is Alex's uncle.Alex's uncle ran up and hugged Alex and said)

Uncle: how big you've grown so much you were.You look like your grandfather.Are these two your friends?

Alex : These two are my friends.And their names are Amy Bishop and Harvey Brown.

Uncle: Hallo Amy and Harvey . Nice to meet you.Hope you enjoy coming here.You three must be tired, relax, I'll bring you some cold drinks .

Alex : We don't need anything.

(The three of them are tired so they fall asleep.At night when we were sitting near the bonfire and talking, a boy came and said, I will show you around the place tomorrow. When we ask the boy's name, he says his name is Justin Wilson.)

Alex thought: Alex is suspicious of Justin.Justin has been following us since yesterday.
what the hell am i thinking.The result of reading too many detective books.

Harvey: Alex, what are you thinking? Alex....Alex........... ALEX

Alex : what happened? Why are you shouting so loud I can hear you.

Amy : What are you thinking?

Alex : Nothing .

( Next day )

Justin: Boss I didn't get any map from him after looking

Boss: Anyway, I want that map.Get maps by intimidation and torture if necessary. ( Call cut )

 ( Call cut )

(Othe side)

Uncle: ALEX You don't believe Justin. He came as someone else's spy.

Alex : I know. I know everything.I have had my doubts about Justin for a long time.

Amy : How did you know Justin?You saw him for the first time.I have seen many times not the first time. Not only me but you too have seen him many times.

Harvey : When did we see Justin?

Alex: Do you know Jonathan?

Harvey: Yes, he is our classmate.That means he was watching over us. But Jonathan face and Justin's face are different.

Amy : Came in disguise to keep an eye on us.
Harvey: Came in disguise to keep an eye on us.

Alex : Yes . We must keep it a secret so that he does not know that we know his real identity.

Amy: ok.

Alex thought and smiled: You started this game, now I will finish it.