Vox x M!Reader ~ F.T.R pt2 !?

There you lay in the silky sheets of Vox's bed. Candles were lit, flickering from any force that came its way. Which it did when you sat up and rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up.

Vox was right beside you. His arm lifted from around your shoulder to give you space. You must have fallen asleep on him while watching the movie.

A yawn escaped from your mouth as you stretched. "Vox? What time is it?"

"It's 2:47 am," he responded before turning his phone off to pay attention to you.

Currently, you are shirtless with some shorts. Vox just had his boxers.

He lifted the blanket off of the both of you to move in closer. His lanky legs entangled with yours.

The cold air pinched at you once the blanket was fully off. The candles shifted from the gush of air.

"I missed you, sweetheart," Vox muttered before going in for a kiss.

You pointed a finger up and pressed it against his non-existent nose.

"Hah, I was right here, sleeping," you teased.

Vox clicked his tongue. "I mean I missed you being awake."

"I know."

Your hand then moved to his neck, massaging it down to his shoulder. It's been a month since you guys got together. The relationship was enjoyable, really, you got to do many things with him.

And I mean it in that way.

Now on his knees, Vox's claws grabbed your torso before pushing it in closer to his own. You wrapped your arms around him.

You leaned in to press kisses against his neck. It was kind of hard because of his TV head, but you got used to it over the weeks.

Instantly, Vox relaxed. You felt his shoulders slump. The kisses turned into sucking, leaving darker spots on his skin as you pulled back to inspect it.

Your hand moved from his neck to his chest. You traced circles around his collarbone down to one of his nipples.

Vox tensed and said, "Fuck, I need you."

Something hard was pressed against your ass.

Kill me. Please. Or fuck me.

"Sure, Vox," you tried to hide your grinning face by looking down at his stomach.

"Sure?" You could tell from the pitch of his voice his eyebrows were raised. "You can do better."

Vox's hand slipped to capture your face. He lifted your face with a tilt to examine you, just like an archeologist would with a freshly found dinosaur bone.

You rubbed his chest. "Yes, Vox."

Vox was now tilting his head, too. "I was wondering if you wanted to try something new?"

Curiosity and excitement shot through you.

"Hm." You tapped your fingers along the side of his waist. "What is it?"

Vox's eyes trailed from you to the candles placed on the surface of the desk.

You followed his gaze and laughed, "Candles? Like wax play?"

"Yeah," Vox affirmed, a smirk forming on his face. "I got the kind where it doesn't burn you."

"You should've just gotten the one that burns," you commented nonchalantly.

"What?" Vox squinted his eyes at you.

"What?"

I was joking.