♞︎ 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ♞︎

Fourteenth Documentary
Name : « Vanrouge »
.
.
Prefect : Gender neutral.
.
.
[ Lilia Vanrouge : Angst ]
[ "ℱℴ𝓇ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈 " ]

_____________________________________

MELEANOR!?!”
    The voice of the general cracked as he screamed his queen's name. receiving no reply. Reacing out a hand as if expecting someone to grab it. his queen— a ghost— another soldier— anyone!.

    Failing in the one things his supposed to do which is to protect yet he failed as she sacrificed herself in the amidst of black thorns. Shame brought upon the general's name as he held the egg of a dragon, who is the son of the queen.

Why couldn't he do anything...?
        Why was he the witness of her sacrifice...?

   The general didn't care what others think or if he's reputation is about to be falling apart, he just wants answers instead of questions

“—LILIA!? WAKE UP!”

...

   Wake up...?

...

of course...

   he should do that instead of dwelling on the past because of a dream...

...

...

...

    The veteran opens his eyes to see his hand being held by someone. That someone being the prefect of ramshackle dorm.

   “Goodness, wtf were you dreaming about???” The prefect worriedly stated with anxiousness about the veteran.

   The veteran didn't react that is until a brief chuckle came out of his lips. Not a reaction that the prefect would want nor expected for sure.

“Just a nightmare but it's over now...” Softly said by the veteran.

    “Just a nightmare my butt cheeks...” Displeased face shown as the prefect spoke. It's funny for how everything was just fine when they were planning to be having a sleepover until now as they look at eachother, hands being glued by the prefect as they hold on for their dear life.

“You scared me...” The prefect said as they embrace the veteran. Tight in they're hold as they snuggle in the embrace.

This feels nice... doesn't it...?

   The veteran smiled softly before reciprocating the embrace, giving a slight pat on the back of the prefect's body as a sign of appreciation.

   “You can tell... tell me anything... but don't feel pressured or forced when saying it...”

   The prefect spoke in a muffled tone as they're face is up against lilia's. it's adorable yet the moment is so soft and gentle...