Hazel, Golden and Red

The rays shined in Shaira's eyes as she ruffled her hair. Her headache had taken the worse turn as she put on her slippers. Her eyes were still half opened as she wandered through the hallway in the kitchen.

"Good morning."

Shaira smiled as she looked at Ezra making breakfast.

"Get your face washed. I have prepared your breakfast. Other had to leave for their work. I will be leaving in five minutes, love."

Shaira smile dropped but she put back on in a instant. It's like her heart didn't want to part with them.

Ezra completed her breakfast as Shaira sat on the stool in front of him.

"I really appreciate you all came here, Ez."

Ezra smiled as he give her forhead kiss.

"We all loved it too."

Shaira hugged her brother as she took a breath. A sigh of relief maybe.

"Is everything okay, Shaira?"

Shaira never understood why she felt at peace with them. Like she would tell them everything and they would make it better for her. She would not have to fight it all by herself.

Shaira nodded her head as she smiled at him. Ezra put on his coat as he took a small bag.

Before Ezra exit the the apartment his step halt as he looked at her.

"You know that you can come back with us."

"I knew it, Ez."

"That's good. I really liked my nickname by the way."

Ezra mirrored Shaira's smile.

.....

Shaira was in her home office lying down on the sofa. Her eyes closed trying to get some sleep as her phone rang.

"Guess, where I am now?

Shaira eyes widen as she saw her one and only friend in these years.

"What do you want, Samuel?"

"You need to answer the question first."

Shaira rolled her eyes as she sighed. Samuel Hanks was a star. Yes, a mega popular star with a degree in business. Shaira could never understand how they become friends.

Shaira remembered him approaching her every moment he saw her back in college. Guess, He rubbed off on her.

"I don't give a shit, Sam."

"Is it that bad? How many days has it been that you slept, Shaira?"

"Don't remember and don't want to talk. Now please tell me why you called?"

"Well good news for you, I am coming to Italy."

Shaira rolled her eyes.

"And?"

"Let's meet, Shaira. We haven't been able to hang out since my tour started."

"By 'hang-out' you mean - coming at my office anytime just to disturb me."

"I know you love it."

Sam said as he heard nothing from the phone.

"Well, Won't your image be affected if you are to be seen with me. My image is kinda rough these days."

"I don't care."

"It's rich coming from you. You live for your fans, Sam."

"You don't need to worry about that. I beleive in you more than I believe in myself, Shaira. You would do it."