THE COUNTESS

˚·꒷༶✧☆✧༶꒷·˚

LEILANI SERENNO bridged the past and the present, born into a family of cruelty and then groomed to fulfill a role in the grand scheme of things. She was a puppet manipulated by her brother, ensnared in a larger narrative orchestrated by the Force. Yet, a crucial error changed everything—what was meant to render her compliant instead transformed her into a leader, one feared enough not to be feasted upon.

Though intended to be manipulated, Leilani saw through her brother's deceptions and forged her own path, seeking the truth. She had a destiny, with a voice calling her name from across the galaxy; when she answered, she knew exactly what she had to do. She became the will of the Force.

While OBI-WAN KENOBI only ever focused on the future, constantly fearing the moment he'd have to let everything go. His mind was a storm of thoughts, neurons racing through the shadows of his memories, as he navigated the world. An impeccable pilot, who didn't like to fly; a devastating warrior who rather did not fight. A negotiator without peer who preferred to sit alone in a cave and meditate.

TOGETHER, they were everything. Past, present and future, the most important pieces of the game. Complementary; two parts of a whole.

˚·꒷༶✧☆✧༶꒷·˚

Leilani Serenno; THE LEADER[ Lei - la - ni ]

[ Lei - la - ni ]

&

Obi-Wan Kenobi; THE GENERAL[ O - bi - wan ]

[ O - bi - wan ]

TOGETHERTHE PAST, PRESENT & THE FUTURE

TOGETHER
THE PAST, PRESENT & THE FUTURE

˚·꒷༶✧☆✧༶꒷·˚

Table of contents

ACT I  -  Ghosts of people

ACT II  -  Challenge of the Thousand Moons

ACT III  -  Tenderness is a virtue

ACT IV  -  Weapon for a more civilised age

˚·꒷༶✧☆✧༶꒷·˚

Lils's corner 

First and foremost, May the 4th be with you all and I hope you all will have an amazing Star Wars day;

I felt like there was something missing from my book, a huge piece of introduction which really represents me and my book. Leilani has become...a key piece in my life and writing; and I can assure you I have edited it more than once for that to be true. The first act has been rephrased, deleted, and re-thought several times and while that is true, it never once has crossed my mind not to finish this book. 

They are my pride and joy; my past, my present and my future, and I can only hope that you all will enjoy their story half as much as I do enjoy writing it. <3

Either way, I'm eternally grateful!