28. He lost the game!

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

Sheya was fully engrossed in the match until her teacher murmured,

"Oh, goodness, why are these items here? Take them to the changing room!!" Her teacher commanded.

She glanced at them; her teacher was instructing her class monitor.

She overheard, "Ma'am, I've sprained my leg; I can't walk," Sheya's monitor, Kavya, mentioned.

Her teacher inspected her leg and surveyed the surroundings.

She then cast her gaze towards Sheya; Sheya averted her eyes.

"Oh, Sheya, come here!" her teacher beckoned. Sheya hesitated.

"Ab ye mujhe bulayegi!"

"Botheration! Now she'll catch me in this act!" She muttered softly; her words were barely audible.

"Sheya, come here," her teacher urged.

Mihir noticed the teacher calling Sheya and nudged her.

"Oh, the teacher is calling for you," he informed her; Sheya rolled her eyes.

"Much obliged," she murmured sarcastically.

She stood up and made her way towards her teacher.

"You called for me, ma'am?"

-"Yes, could you transport this to the changing room?" her teacher requested, pointing at a large box filled with towels.

"Oh, alright!" Sheya responded with a hint of discomfort in her voice.

She hoisted the sizable box and navigated her way out of the stadium.

Yuvi observed her departure and inquired of Mihir why she left.

He replied, "The teacher summoned her, probably for school-related tasks."

Yuvi nodded, and Mihir took Sheya's seat.

"Baatein kam karo"

"Keep chatter to a minimum," Karv directed, his attention focused on his brother's match.

Meanwhile, it was the final round; Arav was positioned in defense.

His opponent, Ritvik, charged towards him to score a goal.

Despite Arav's efforts, Ritvik managed to get past him, scoring the goal.

Arav let out a frustrated shout; he had been optimistic about winning. Supporters of the opposing team erupted in cheers.

Arav felt dejected by his loss. Ritvik approached him, patting his back mockingly.

"Don't act like a child now; you know I'm the superior player," he taunted Arav. Arav, already seething with anger, rolled his eyes.