Chapter 20

Porsche exposed his neck to Kinn for better access... Kinn started to make hickeys on his neck.... Kinn's hand travel under Porsche trouser he grabbed Porsche's cock started to jerked it....

Porsche: ungh...mmm...p..phi..

Kinn: let me taste you love.....he gave a peck on Porsche's lips.... and then he sit on his knees....he pull Porsche's trouser and started to suck his cock....

Porsche: p...phi...I going to cum...

Kinn : not now.... darling

Kinn pick up Porsche in bridal style and place him on his bed...he hovered above him....

Kinn: Did I tell you that you are so beautiful?

Porsche: you told this thousands times phi...

Kinn: mm...then let me show you something more....how much I carve for you....how much I need you po...

Kinn started to pinch Porsche's nipples with his teeth.... after that Kinn place Porsche's legs on his shoulders and place his rock hard length infront of Porsche's pink hole.... when the tip of his cock entered inside Porsche's hole....he felt pain.... Kinn slowly enter his full length...

Porsche: it.. it's hurting phi... it's hurts....his eyes get teary...

Kinn: shhh.... It'll be okay soon....
I'll make you feel so good love....he started to kiss Porsche....

After Porsche adjust his size

After Porsche adjust his size.... Kinn started to thrust inside Porsche..... soon their room filled with moaning and skin slapping.....

Next day morning:

Porsche put his head on Kinn's chest and Kinn hold him tightly....they both are necked under the duvet..... when sunlight hit his eyes Kinn wake up.....he saw Porsche sleeping face and kiss his forehead.... suddenly one maid knock on his door.... it's sound break Porsche's sleep.....and he started panicking

Porsche: phi... what should we do now... what if they see us like this phi....

Kinn: shh..love... don't panic...phi is here right...

Kinn wear a robe....and open the door.... Porsche hide under the duvet....

Maid: your breakfast prince.....

Kinn take the tray from her..... and about to close the door....

Maid: Prince I need to clean your room....

Kinn: no need for this.... I'll take care of it myself....

He shut the door....put the tray on the table...and go to Porsche

Kinn: love.... let's go we need to take shower first...he pick up Porsche in bridal style....

Time slip to 1 month:

In this time Kinn and Porsche's relationship getting more stronger and deeper....kinn getting more possesive and protective over Porsche....

Porsche didn't feeling well nowadays....he vomiting in the morning and sometimes he felt dizziness....but he didn't tell kinn about this..... because he know if he tell Kinn about this he made a big issue about it and take him to the doctor....

One day Porsche cleaning the drawing room suddenly he feel dizziness..... Tawan come there....

Tawan: Hey beautiful.....how are you.... long time no see

Porsche: I'm fine Prince.....he bow his head...

Porsche hold the nearest chair for balance

Tawan: are you okay Porsche?

He about to touch Porsche's face.....but suddenly Kinn come there...

Kinn: what the fuck are you doing here?

Tawan: brother I just talked with Porsche....I miss him so much

Kinn go near Porsche and look at Tawan angrily

Kinn: stop bothering him.... that's my last warning

Tawan: Porsche.....am I bothering you?.....

Porsche didn't say anything.....A maid come there.....

Maid: Prince Tawan king want to met you...

Tawan: okay....tell king that I'm coming

Maid bow her head and left from there....

Tawan: Bye Porsche....see you soon....he said with a wink

Kinn's blood boiled with anger....he about to say something but Porsche hold his hand....Kinn didn't say anything.... Tawan left from there...

Kinn: why are you stop me Po? I'll kill that idiot here

Porsche: Phi...I...he felt dizziness he is about to collapse on the floor....but Kinn hold him in his arms...

Kinn: Po.... what happened?.....look at me love...he started panicking...

If you like this chapter vote and comment...