Chapter 12

King call kinn and Tawan..... because they are going to start the dinner....kinn walked past Tawan

Tawan in his mind: I see brother....he is a important one....this game is going to fun....

Other side two maid talking with each other about Miya

1st Maid: did you see her? She is so beautiful

2nd Maid : yes.....she is really pretty

But Porsche didn't know who is she....so he asked them..

Porsche: Who is she?

1st Maid : Porsche you really don't her? She asked with surprised

2nd Maid : she is Prince Kinn's would be wife and our future queen khun Miya

After hearing this Porsche heart got numb.His eyes filled with tears. His vision got blurry with tears....

Porsche: Can I go to my room? I don't feel well

1st Maid : what happened Porsche? Are you sick?

Porsche : hmm...can I go Phi?

1st Maid : okay Porsche....go and take rest... we take care of here

Porsche: T..Thank you Phi.

Porsche ran from there.....he just want to get away from here.... Porsche go to his room and lock the door and sit on the floor

Porsche POV:

Tears are start to flowing from his eyes....he feel like someone stab his heart.....how can he hoped for someone like Kinn ever be his....love him.... how stupid he is..

Porsche : How can you so stupid Porsche..he is a prince.....sob.... who are you...a poor boy.....sob.....you never belong to his world.....he is someone - whom you never touch...he never look at someone like you....you lived your whole life with a false hope...

He hug his knees to his chest and cries his heart out

Other side kinn eyes search for Porsche.... He didn't see Porsche for a long time....

Kinn in his mind: where is he? Everyone is here...

After Miya's family leave....he wait for Porsche in his room but he didn't come....

Next Day Morning:-

Porsche knock on the door of kinn's room

Kinn : come in

Porsche: Prince your breakfast......he put the food on the table.... and about to leave..

Kinn: where are you last night? Why didn't you come to met me?

Porsche:  I leave early last night

Kinn notice that Porsche eyes are red and swollen......."Are you okay Porsche" he asked with a worried tone and going to touch Porsche's face....but Porsche took a step back "I'm okay Prince....I should go...I have a lot of work" Porsche bowed to Kinn and hurriedly left from there...

After some Days:-

Since that day Porsche tried to avoid any conversation with Kinn....he just do his work..... when Kinn try to start a conversation....he gave a short reply and hurriedly left from there....

Somehow Kinn understand that Porsche tried to avoid any conversation with him.... but why..... what did he do?

Kinn in his mind: why he behaving like this? He tried to avoid me..... but why? Did he upset with me? I should asked... wait... wait....kinn what are you thinking.... you are a Prince...he didn't deserve your attention...

Porsche got a news that he's mother is sick from a maid....she lived in same village where Porsche lived after hearing that news Porsche become really worried....he go to king to asked for some days leave... King granted his leave and told him to take care of his mother

Other side:-

Miya go to kinn's room and knock on his door.... Kinn is busy to check some financial documents that king order him yesterday..... after hearing the knock kinn is little confused because Porsche never come to his room this time....

Kinn: come in

When he saw Miya .....he became really annoyed

Kinn: what are you doing here?

Miya: Why? Can't I come to met my future husband?

After hearing that " Husband" word a sudden rage raising in his mind he just want to throw her out from his room....but he can't do this...

Kinn: I'm busy with my work.....so I think you should leave from here

Miya: I just want to see you.... I won't bother you....she said and sit next to Kinn

Other side, Porsche go to kinn's room because he wanted to tell Kinn about his leave and say good bye to him.....but he saw the door of kinn's room is open.... he enter the room without knocking and he saw Kinn and Miya are Kissing......

Sorry for late update....I hope you all like this chapter....🥰

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter ❤️