3

V O T E  &  C O M M E N T

(also this is the same person jus diff pic)asias pov:

asias pov:

i grabbed maleyahs arm and aaliyah told us to run inside. everyone was screaming, i didn't know what to do. "sia im scared i wanna go back to the house" maleyah said as she cried. aaliyah pushed us into a room and locked the door.

"i need to call my brothers" i told her as i pulled out my phone from my back pocket. "okay hurry" aaliyah said as she checked the window.

i pressed amirs contact and started calling him i was shaking and biting my nails. i went over to maleyah and hugged her.

amir: wassup

asia: amir someone has a gun

amir: shi uh do u know who?

asia: someone named king

amir: oh hell nah im on my way

asia: hurry please amir

amir: i will ight stay somewhere safe

asia: okay

___

"amir knows king" i said looking up at aaliyah. "like a friend or someone he don't like?" she asked. "someone he don't like" i told her. i rubbed maleyahs back "it's gonna be okay."

i heard a honk outside. "it's amir" i said getting up. i texted amir to make sure it was him and grabbed maleyahs arm. "aaliyah come with us" i told her. "no i need to find stokeley" she said. "aaliyah come on we don't have time for that." i told her and she shook her head. she opened the door and ran to the garage.

i followed after her and she looked on the floor. there was stokeley. laying on the ground. barley breathing.

she sat down on the floor and started crying. "stokeley where are you shot" she said trying to catch her breath. "maleyah go with amir" i told her and she ran to amirs car. there was blood everywhere and we couldn't tell where he was shot.

"aaliyah we need to call the ambulance" i told her and she nodded. "sia hurry please" she said crying. it's sounded like she was about to throw up.

9:42 pm.

the ambulance took stokeley and i was sitting with aaliyah on the couch outside in the garage. she was zoned out and her eyes were puffy. i hugged her and rubbed her shoulder. seeing her cry made me cry. me and her have been best friends since kindergarten and it hurts seeing her like this.

"it will be okay he's safe." i told her and she started crying in my arms. "do you wanna come to my house?" i asked her and she nodded.

amir had already left since i told him too and that i would be home soon. we got up and got into aaliyahs car. she turned on her car and started driving to my house. it was silent the whole way there.

we got to my house and i let her sleep. i went downstairs to go eat and saw malik in the kitchen. "you ight? maleyah told me what happened" he said. "yea im okay" i told him. "what bout aaliyah?" he asked. "she's doing better but she doesn't know if stokeley is okay." i said. he hugged me and malik doesn't hug people a lot.

i went upstairs and gave aaliyah some water. i fell asleep.

___

i woke up to aaliyahs phone ringing. aaliyah woke up and answered it. "okay" "i'm at asias house" "yea" "okay" "bye". she hung up the phone and shook me. "hm" i groaned. "stokeleys in the hospital he got shot in the stomach but he's okay." she told me.

i sat up and hugged her. "i told you he would be okay." i told her as i grabbed my phone from the nightstand. "are you gonna go see him?" i asked her. "yea. can you come with me" she asked while putting her knees up to her chest. i nodded. it was 6 in the morning, i went to the bathroom and washed my face. i fixed my hair and fixed my lashes too.

i grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and i brushed my teeth. i changed into sweatpants and a black sweater. i grabbed some slippers and went to check on liyah. "u ready?" she asked me while she was fixing her hair. "yea" i told her.

amir, malik, and maleyah were still sleeping. i went down to the kitchen to get some water and i seen aiden. "boy what are u doing up so early" i asked him and he laughed. "i'm hungry" he said. "okay well i'll be back if amir and malik ask just tell them i'll be home soon" i told him and he nodded.

i opened the front door and walked out to aaliyahs car. she started her car and we drove to the hospital. "i'm excited to see him" she said smiling. i smiled and went on my phone, i scrolled through instagram and seen people posting about stokeley getting shot. i also seen posts about jahseh. he goes by xxxtentacion though, i didnt really know jahseh that much.

we stopped to get some food from mcdonalds real quick, she got something for stokeley and jahseh, she got me some food too.

we arrived at the hospital and went over to the front desk. "i'm here to see stokeley goulbourne" aaliyah said. "okay let me check if he's in the system." the front desk worker said as aaliyah nodded. "he will be in room 327" the lady said as she gave us stickers that said "visitor" on them. i stuck it to my shirt and we walked over to the elevator.

i pressed the button that said "3" on it, the elevator doors opened and we started walking to "327". we opened the door and stokeley had an iv in his arm. aaliyah went over and hugged him, stokeley could barley hug her because of the iv.

i looked at the couch and saw jahseh. he was just staring at me. i heard someone come in the room.

it was ej.

___

omgg thank u guys for the reads and votes i really really do appreciate it a lott , and i really hope you enjoyed this chapterr im gonna start the next chapter once this one is published . 🤍