1

V O T E & C O M M E N T

V O T E  &  C O M M E N T

asias pov:

i woke up to nerf gun bullets being hit at me. "BRUHH" i screamed and heard amir laughing. amir is the most immature boy ive ever met. "amir stop that shi before i throw my phone at ur head" i told him. "its literally 6am" he told me. "oh shi" i said as i got up. "okay get out im up" i told him as he closed the door.

i went over to my vanity and fixed my lashes. i put some vaseline on my face and put the vaseline in my backpack. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

i went back into my room and i picked out an outfit to wear, i put one some black ripped jeans with a black tube top. i had to bring a jacket so i wouldnt get dress coded cause of this dumbass school dress code i got.

i just grabbed a dark blue hoodie and put it on. i zipped it halfway so it would still look cute. i went into the bathroom to do my hair, i put some stuff in my curls and i heard a notification from my phone. i grabbed my phone and seen aaliyah was texting me.

aaliyah . 💓

aaliyah . 💓: hurry ur ass up im waiting at the school

asia: omg okay

aaliyah . 💓: imma wait for u by the entrance

asia: okay i'm about to go to the bus stop rn

* aaliyah hearted the message

___

i grabbed my backpack and put my glasses in the case and put it in my bag. amir and malik were in the living room with some random ass girls like always.

i lived with my two brothers and my auntie but my auntie was always out and never home so i just got used to being with my brothers all the time at the house.

"im going to the bus stop ill see u guys after school" i told them and i walked out the door and started walking to the bus stop. my stop was the last stop so it wasnt gonna take too long to get to the school. i got on the bus and as always it was loud ass hell. i hated when people were loud in the morning that shit pissed me off.

i got to the school and saw aaliyah with her boyfriend stokeley. they have been together since the start of high school, and his friends bully me a lot. one of his friends name is jahseh or something like that. i also knew jahseh cause the street fights he's in. i watch them with aaliyah since stokeley is there.

i have a boyfriend and his name is ej. he never seemed to care when i got bullied because he was also friends with stokeleys group.

the bell had rang to go to homeroom and i walked alone. i had homeroom with isaiah and jahseh. i felt a tug at my backpack and turned around to see who it was. it was maleyah, maleyah is my cousin and we go to the same school but i don't see her much since shes still a freshman. my other cousin is aiden, aiden and maleyah are both siblings.

"ur hairs cute" maleyah told me. "thank youu, when are you gon come over ??" i asked. "i don't really know i have to ask my dad" she told me and i nodded.

i got to my homeroom class, i waved bye to maleyah and she waved bye back. i sat down in my seat and the bell rang so my teacher came in. everyone was talking and isaiah came up to me.

"my friend over there likes you" he said pointing to this random kid who was picking his nose in the corner. i looked over at jahseh and he was laughing. "vro they for real couple goals" jahseh said to isaiah. i gave him a disgusted look and went into my bag to get some papers so i could do some missing work i had.

i grabbed my pencil and started working on a worksheet for my math teacher. i looked up and jahseh was pointing at me and whispering to isaiah. i ignored him cause i wasnt in the mood to deal with that.

the bell rang, i grabbed my backpack and put all my stuff back. i walked to my next class and seen aaliyah. we talked for a bit and i got to my class.

 we talked for a bit and i got to my class

jahsehs pov:

i had asked to use the bathroom, i walked out and seen asia in the hallway talking to dis one girl named maleyah. we made eye contact and she went back to talking to maleyah. asia is really beautiful i just dont wan say nothin cause ppl be bullyin her. imma always be better den ej doe.

ej was tellin stokeley that he dont even like asia which is weird cause if i had a girl like asia i woulda always liked her n woulda treated her better. imma get her soon, she beautiful, she pretty, she smart and all dat. i started walkin and i seen stokeley. i dapped him up and we was talking for a little bit. "i heard ej boutta break up wit asia tdy" stokeley told me. "damnn, for real?" i said. "yea" stokeley told me.

"dats crazy doe" i told him. "yea but i gotta get back to class ill see u after school" stokeley said. "aight vro" i said and he walked back to his class.

i started walkin back to class to since there was nobody out. i turned the corner and seen asia talking to ej. i looked down and shook my head.

asias pov:

asias pov:

i saw jahseh walk past me and ej. i ignored him and looked back at ej. "u coming over today?" i asked him. "nah i cant" ej told me. "oh okay" i said. he looked down and laughed.

"whats funny" i asked. he looked back up at me and stared at me. "nothin" he told me. "if u got something to say tell me" i said looking up at him.

"asia i gotta something to tell you" he said.

____