-7-

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Felix watched Chan stretching. He was sitting outside the car, looking at the sunset. "Thank you for driving, Felix."
"I guess we are even now."
Felix stood up, opening the trunk. He rummaged through something and pulled out fresh clothes from his bag. "I'll go change."
"Okay."
Now it was Chans turn to look at the majestic sunset.
——
The sun had set and the sky turned dark blue. Stars were spread on it, like white spatters of paint. The air got colder, a breeze coming from north. Chan got goosebumps. He stood up, wanting to get a hoodie from the car.
He opened the door and was met with a loud 'Yah!'. The next thing that he saw was a tan, silky-smooth waist with fading bruises on the upper back. And a startled Felix, trying to cover up. Chan stumbled back, slamming the car door shut. His face was bright red. Now he is definitely gonna hate me. He sighed, rubbing his face.
"Ugh, Calm down."
Chan peeked through his fingers, to see Felix standing in front of him with his arms crossed.
He had changed and was wearing a red sweater with black sweatpants. "I'm really sorry, it was an accident! I forgot that you were in the car, Felix."
Felix smirked, pulled the hood of his sweater down.
"I don't really mind, Chris." He winked at Chan and opened to trunk.
"Chris, what should I cook for dinner? And where is the water again?"
"Hey, no, Felix! I'm doing the cooking!"
Chan ran over to the other male. His heart was still pounding, face flushed. What are you doing to me, Felix?