❅Chapter - 2❅

Urban Nexus Enterprises, Mumbai

As MS stepped out of his cabin, his eyes fell upon DK, dressed in a striking clubbing outfit that accentuated his charm and elegance. Instantly, Mahendra found himself ensnared by DK's allure, his heart skipping a beat at the sight of him.
"Goodness, Dinesh looks absolutely stunning tonight. That outfit accentuates his features perfectly, and those eyes.. they seem to hold the entire universe within them. How is it that he manages to leave me breathless every single time?" MS thoughts

Before he can delve deeper into his thoughts, DK's voice breaks through his reverie, and MS turns towards him, a warm smile spreading across his face.

"Good evening, sir! How was your day?" DK asked with a smile.
"Evening, Dinesh. My day just got better seeing you like this. You look incredible." MS said
DK's cheeks flush with a delicate blush, a shy smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he accepts MS's compliment.
"Thank you, sir." DK said
"By the way, Dinesh. Where are you off to looking so dashing?" MS asked
"I'm just heading out with some friends and my brothers, Sir." DK replied
"Any special occasion?" MS asked
"Something like that Sir, my brother got a job so we are planning to celebrate it." DK replied
"Drop kar doon kya ?" MS asked, hoping he will get sometime to spend with his favourite employee.
DK hesitated for a moment, touched by MS's offer.
"No sir, it's okay. Mera friend aaya hai uske saath chala jaunga." DK replied with a greatful smile.
"Are you sure?" MS asked
"Yes sir.." DK replied making his boss a little sad.
"Okay enjoy your night." MS said
"Thank you, sir. Bye" DK said
With a nod of understanding, MS watched as DK left the office.

Meanwhile, outside the office, DK is greeted by his very own jaaneman (means our Ash aka R. Ashwin), who's waiting for him with a warm hug. Ash plants a gentle kiss on DK's forehead, a gesture of affection that feels familiar and comforting.

"Yaar tu humesha yeh kiss karta hai uske wajah se sabko lagta hai tu mera boyfriend hai.." DK said with a fake sad voice.
"Haan toh baby hoon na main tera boyfriend.. yours one and only lover who can do anything for you.." Ash said playfully.
"Haan yahin line kehke Prithi ko fhasaya tha na tune.." DK said rolling his eyes.
"Nahi nahi uske liye dusra pickup line use kiya tha.." Ash said and get a slap on his shoulder.
"By the way mere jaaneman, thanks for the outfit. It's perfect." DK said
"Ofcourse baby! It's my choice, it has to be perfect." Ash said proudly.
"Ofcourse you have the best choices.. I mean you choose Prithi and Me.." DK said with a smirk.
"I don't know why you and your sweet sister always love to tease me.." Ash said shaking his head.
"Because tujhe tease karne ke baad hume sukoon milta hai." DK replied and wink.
"Okay leave it and tell me did your Mahendra sir like this outfit?" Ash asked with a mischievous smile.
A gentle blush tinted DK's cheeks at the unexpected teasing, although not entirely unexpected, as he knows his best friend always teases him about the little crush he has on his boss.
"Ohhh ho ho.. blushing and all.." Ash teased again and get another slap on his shoulder.

Their laughter fills the air as they exchange playful banter, their friendship a source of comfort and joy in DK's life.

As MS stepped out of the office building, he was met with a scene that stirred a strange emotion within him. There stood DK, locked in a tight embrace with another man. The tender gesture of affection as the man kissed DK's forehead spoke volumes to MS, who couldn't tear his eyes away. He watched in silence as they exchanged a few words, noticing the subtle blush that adorned DK's cheeks under the other man's gaze. With a sense of curiosity and intrigue, MS observed as they hopped onto the man's bike and rode off into the night, leaving behind a lingering sense of wonder and questions in his mind.