Caught Behind in Love (Part2)

31st July 2019
Night (11:55 pm)
Mahi opens the room door slowly and let the team entered their room. Hardik is going to say something but Mahi stops him.
"Koi awaaz matt karna Harry.. bilkul nahi.." MS says in a low voice.
They all goes to the bed where DK is sleeping and stand there.
"Okay everyone ready.." Virat asked and others nods.
"5..4..3..2..1.." MS counts and as the clock ticks 12 they all shouted Happy Birthday. DK abruptly wakes up.
"What's going on.." DK asked in a sleepy voice.
"It's your birthday Dino.." Hardik says and hugs DK saying Happy Birthday.
All the team members wish him and hug him one by one. Then DK cut the cake after that everyone left leaving DK and MS alone in their room.

Mature Content Ahead

"Happy Birthday, my love.." MS says and wrapped his arms around DK's waist, pulling him closer and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Mahi couldn't resist his boyfriend's touch and soon their lips were locked in a passionate kiss. They both tasted of mint and the scent of their cologne mixed together, creating an intoxicating aroma. Their tongues danced in perfect harmony, igniting a fire within them. As they broke the kiss, DK's eyes were filled with love and desire for the man in front of him.

Without any further words, they began undressing each other, their movements filled with urgency and need. Mahi's fingers traced the defined muscles on his boyfriend's chest, making him shiver with pleasure. As their clothes fell to the ground, they stood there completely naked, their bodies pressed against each other, the heat between them almost suffocating.

DK's hands traveled down his boyfriend's back, feeling every curve and dip of his body. His erection was pressed against his own, sending sparks of pleasure through both of them. As they fell onto the bed, their lips met once again in a heated kiss.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every inch, every crevice. They moaned into each other's mouths, their need for each other growing with each passing second. Mahi couldn't wait any longer, he needed to feel his boyfriend's skin against his own.

He pushed him onto his back, straddling him as he began kissing and nibbling his way down his neck, his chest, his stomach. His lips trailed down, reaching his boyfriend's hard member. He took him into his mouth, earning a loud moan from the man beneath him. Mahi's tongue swirled around him, his hands massaging his thighs, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

As he felt his boyfriend getting closer to his release, Mahi stopped and climbed back up, capturing his lips once again. They were both panting and their bodies were slick with sweat. Mahi positioned himself between his boyfriend's legs and slowly entered him, earning a deep groan from him.

Their rhythm was slow and passionate, their eyes locked in a loving gaze. As they moved together, their moans and cries of pleasure filled the room. It wasn't just about the physical act, it was about the connection, the love that they shared.

As they both reached their climax, they held onto each other tightly, their bodies trembling with pleasure. They collapsed onto the bed, their breathing heavy and their bodies still connected. "Once again happy birthday baby boy.." Mahi says and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, placing gentle kisses on his neck as they both drifted off to sleep, completely satisfied and in love.

Mature Content Ended

Night (09:15 pm)

dk00019