The vase of flowers 2

Identity
right after the missing case the police came and knocked on the door hello said Officer James, the detective Brown took a photo of blood found right next to the house.

the photo
Ashley we know you're there! Daisy's mom was no longer her she was Ashley.

what actually happened
Daisy's mom had a twin sister. Her name was Ashley when Delilah drowned. Ashley hit her in the head. Ashley went to her closet and changed and hid Anne in the closet Anne is Daisy's mother.

the frame
when woke up she was still kind of daydreaming so couldn't speak properly Ashley acted like and and screamed Ashley STOP in Anne's tone. The police officer James open the door to only see Anne and Ashley's clothing the arrested, and Anne was drunk in a dream so she didn't say anything.

at the station
finally woke up from her daydream she cried, realizing she just got framed by her own sister Ashley asked James I'm not Ashley said Anne. Do you know what you did? No she said you killed three suspects and we have a suspicion on Delilah too my daughter what happened to her? She said in tears. She's dead and she broke down in tears. Daisy was her whole world. I know you didn't kill them said detective Brown. WHAT? Asked James. It was it was Ashley said detective Brown how do you know? Asked James? The blood when I opened the door and when I saw her holding a pan, but she wasn't cooking anything so why was she holding that pan? Isn't this Ashley asked James in confusion. This is her twin sister Anne. Said detective brown.

Whole world
Is she actually still out there? Yes we need to hurry up. Ashley already knew so she escaped the house.

Where did she go
Anne decided the best was to find the dead children to see if she found something they split up and found the vase inside a bloody crown of flowers and realize the crown was made by Daisy, even with a hair stuck in the daisy in the middle. She also realized the flowers had like teardrops or water drops made from glass so she picked up the rose and smashes it. Felt like a normal rose, but when she threw it, it shattered like a piece of glass the Crown was covered in blood. Her daughter was dead.

She picks up a rose.
When is shattered like glass a Silhouette of Rose appeared. Just saying Daisy's mom why do you kill us? Did we do something ? No she said crying in heavy tears. It was my twin sister who did it. I'm glad you'rëě. What? she asked. Çæň ŷœü ħęæř më? Barely Anne said. I'm OK. We are actually all are OK so we think we are just in a room with nothing just colors in it but what's weird is that we don't have a body but we're losing blood and we're hurting and it's just a blank room with a- Hello?, asked Annie. Without a response the light and silhouette disappeared.