The vase of flowers

Daisy loves flowers. What a sweet person she was. Daisy loves them so much she made a crown of flowers with dandelions, and it was beautiful.

She made a crown of flowers.

It was quite interesting how all her friends had flower names like rose, violet, and Delilah she made the crown for rose and she loved it at night they had a sleepover. hours later it was time to sleep. They both said good night and slept. When Daisy woke up. Rose was gone to only a single bright red rose to be found under the bedsheets. Daisy screamed. Her mom came before a rooster could sing,  frightened to only see Daisy holding a rose her mom called the police to report a missing child. Daisy's mom called Rose's mom. Rose's Mom got really mad at her, but she calm down . Hours later the police came and said, what's wrong Miss? Well, my daughter is missing. Her name is Rose. We only have this rose flower. The last thing we have from her. How old was her? was? she asked. Well, I mean, I don't think we can do much with only this information. what? she asked again in tears. Ma'am listen this is a waste of time.  ARE YOU Saying my daughter is a waste of time? Yes. We got to do more important stuff than just a "missing case" and she's probably dead by now.

what's wrong Miss?

Daisy told Violet what happened with Rose and the policeman. Violet said why don't we go to the to the park? Maybe that would cheer you up. OK Daisy said , they had fun but still Daisy was sad. At sundown they sat in the bench and saw the sun slowly going down, wanna talk?said violet. they both talked about Rose and then they were silence , Daisy talking to herself when she heard a muffled scream and then a violet appeared.

she heard a muffled scream

Daisy mad and sad threw the violet through a burning fire, but the flower didn't burn so she decided to throw it in the river. Delilah saw her throwing the flower, so she asked what are you doing Daisy? oh, Delilah you scared me! just throwing flowers in the river. Why don't we go to the police office, I already did said Daisy.  how do you know? your mom told my mom.  what did they say? that we don't have enough evidence. Are those flowers that you threw in evidence? Yeah? said Daisy.  if I were you, I would grab them. Oh shoot

Is that evidence?

Daisy could grab the rose, but the violet was stuck in a rock. Delilah helped her but fell in the river, throwing the violet at her and drowning in pain. Daisy cried on her way walking home with a rose and a violet in her hand.

what now?

Daisy came home with the flowers. Her mom hugged her, and when Daisy went into her room, the door locked, and the power went off, and her mother in a scary tone said "here is something you might like, honey".

Honey

she gave her a Delilah. You did this! You killed my friends! Sobbing in pain the mom shot her in the leg. She put the flowers in a vase and escaped through the window since the door was locked she jumped through the window. her mom was already waiting for her outside with a gun and a kitchen knife, she ran into the forest, followed by her mom in the dark forest she ran and found a weird looking pile of leaves. She found a bunker and rose and violet found and killed in front of them Rose. Her mom shot Violet making her bleed and die from blood loss. 

Bunker

she escaped but injured. Her mom was still following her. She kept shooting, but kept missing until one shot hit her in the other leg, falling to the ground and moaning in pain. The mom put a crown of dandelions and shot her in the heart putting a daisy in the vase that her daughter put all the flowers in.

 The mom put a crown of dandelions and shot her in the heart putting a daisy in the vase that her daughter put all the flowers in