Chapter 44

__Alexis's pov__

It is the new recruits first day being in the mafia, today is just going to be going over the rules and start the day.

"We are going to begin with going over the rules and then start the day by doing missions, but first has anyone shot a person before?" I asked that question, some hands came up and some did not. "Well for the people who put their hands up, you will be traumatised when you shoot a person today, you'll get used to it over time. After going over the rules we will be starting with missions, you'll learn the basic stuff."

I let dad go over the rules, me and Enzo talked about some stuff till I realised my birthday is tomorrow, shit I'm turning 17. Enzo realised and asked if everything was okay and I nodded my head. "It is my birthday tomorrow, I'm going to be 17, I forgot all about it." I said. Then he asked me a question that I never thought he would ask. "Have you ever celebrated your birthday?"

No I haven't, I just buy a cupcake.

"No, I don't see the point in celebrating it." I said looking at how far dad was with the rules, there are a lot of rules. I think he is at rule 31 or something. "Rule 42..." dad said.

Nevermind.

Enzo was quiet for a few minutes and then changed the subject. "Seriously how many rules are there" I said and Lorenzo whispered to me " Sadly, 148 rules, it always takes a long time" "fucking hell." I said quietly. Then dad stopped and said "Language" I put my hands up, he looked back at the new recruits and went on with the rules.

How did he hear me say that?

It is not like I can stop swearing, I've been doing it for a long time so it began to be normal for me to swear.

Enzo can't keep his giggles inside and I punched him in the shoulder. My brothers were looking at us two thinking why are we so childish.

__1 hour later__

"And that is all the rules, let's begin the day" dad said, finally this shit is over. I started speaking on what is going to be happening today. " We are going to go on missions, you all were sorted into groups that you were the most good in, so the people who are shooting on missions are Ethan, Andrew, Alex, Asher, Luke, Lucas, Max and Ace, you are in the shooting team, the people who are in the hacking team are Marcus, Miles, Rose, Elliott, Blaze, Zach, Alice, Alonzo, Matt, Amelia and Carla, the people who are in the fighting team are Mason, Damian, Ashley, Kayleigh, Zane, Annabelle, Emma, Sophia and Rowan, the people who were good at all of the skills are Casey, Amanda, Ryan, Sebastian, Regina, Cameron, Chase, Connor, Anthony and Austin, all together you are 38 who got in the mafia." I said naming everyone and what team they are. "We have 4 missions today and everyone is participating in every one of those missions. Some of you are staying here and doing hacking, getting the codes and finding information on everything. The rest are going with any of us on missions." Angelo said in his tone that makes me a bit frightened sometimes.

Anyway I had a mission and I had some new recruits in my team for my mission. My mission was to get stolen shipments back, that means I had to go to whoever stole the shipments. We got the location from our hackers. We loaded the guns in the car.

Alexis's outfit