chapter 33

Naira's POV

Next day we both left for Germany. It was seriously a very long flight. But even in flight Maan was doing his work as he wanted to finish his work here. He told me that he wants to finish his work here as quickly as possible so that we can leave for Paris tomorrow and he really completed it by next morning.

And in afternoon we left for Paris. I was really excited to spend some alone time with him. Maan took me directly to our suite and asked me to open the curtains. And I saw the view from the balcony. We could clearly see the Eiffel tower. I became excited and hugged him quickly.

 I became excited and hugged him quickly

He smiled a little and kissed my cheeks...

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Like it? I love it..." I replied cheerfully pecking his lips...

"Now Jaan go and change your clothes?" He said...

Wait, are we going outside right now? But we just came here...

"Maan are we going out?" I asked...

"Jaan let's rest for a little bit we'll go out tomorrow so change into something comfortable or you want to sleep Naked?" he replied.

"No I'll go change..." I replied and went to change my clothes. And when I came back he was already in bed waiting for me. He forwarded his hand and pulled me to the bed. And slept hugging me.

Well I knew Maan was really tired as he slept very late and was really very busy.

I was just caressing his hair and too fell asleep without knowing... When we woke up it was already dark outside. Maan asked me to get ready quickly as we were finally going outside. Finally!!!

 Finally!!!

"her look"

I quickly changed my clothes and saw Maan too was already ready. And we both went outside for a romantic candle light dinner. Now it feels like we're on our honeymoon.

 Now it feels like we're on our honeymoon