chapter 30

Naira's POV

I'm so excited my devar is getting married. I'm gonna be a jethani... This will be the first wedding I'm gonna attend after my wedding...

When we came back after our shopping. Maa asked me to show them the designs of the rings we ordered... Wait so they also didn't knew that they were already ordered. I looked at Avi and Jaanvi who were looking here and there. Avoiding the question...

"Dikhao beta... Ya kuch pasand nahi aaya inn dono ko?" Maa asked...
(Show us... Or they didn't selected anything?)

"Maa sa I'll just go back to my room as bhai sa gave me some work and if I won't do it now he'll scold me" avi said and went away leaving alone my devrani ji...

Just how can he do that? If Maan had done that I swear I wouldn't have leave him alone easily...

"Woh Maa as there is not that much time so we didn't order and selected which was already prepared..." I said to which Maa just nodded and said "yes dear it's good that you already bought otherwise who knows if it would have been completed by engagement ceremony..." And went inside as dadi sa was calling her.

Jaanvi thanked me and I too went back to my room... 2 days went by and the engagement ceremony was also done last week. Of course Avi was also at home but Maan was not leaving him alone and gave him work saying, "you're just getting married and you're not doing anything so go through these files as you're free"

And finally the wedding functions were starting from tomorrow... I was with Advika helping her select her outfits for tomorrow when a servant came in saying that Maa sa was calling me in living area I nodded and went to the living area but in middle Maan texted me...

"Jaan don't come here..." He texted...

"Why?" I replied...

"Just don't please 🥺" he texted again...

But it was really too late and I was already there and even Maa sa saw me and asked me to come near her...

"Naira beta achha hua aap aa gyi..." Maa said...
(Naira dear gokd thing you came here...)

"Kya hua Maa? Aapne hume bulaya..." I asked and then looked at Maan who was sitting behind Maa on one of the sofas with a sad look and then at Avi and Jaanvi who was standing with Maa sa
(What happened Maa? You called me...)

"Beta from today on you'll sleep with Jaanvi till wedding. Is that alright with you?"  Maa asked to which I nodded and Maan immediately shaked his head negatively after I said yes...

"What happened Maa? Is everything alright?" I asked...

"Yes beta... Everything is alright. It's just yeh gadha kal raat ko Jaanvi k room mei jaane ki soch Raha tha... Even when I told him that they can't meet each other before marriage..." She said hitting avi on his head lightly.
(This idiot was planning to go into Jaanvi's room at night...)

Maan looked at me and asked me to say no...

"But Maa I was saying that..." I started but before I could complete the sentence kaki sa came and took Maa sa with her and Maan too stood up and hit Avi very hard making him wince in pain...

"Ouch Bhai sa kya hua? Aapne hume kyu maara?" He asked...
(Ouch Bhai sa what happened? Why did you hit me?)

"Abe gadhe kisne bola tha raat ko jaanvi k room mei jaane k liye aur planning karne ki kya jarurat thi chup chap Jaa nhi skta tha... Aur Maa sa ko kaise pata chal gya? Ek kaam nahi hota tujhse..." He said...
(You idiot who told you to go into Jaanvi's room late at night? And what were you planning? Couldn't you go without anyone knowing? And how did Maa got to know about your plan...)