Part -5

Lahore market as always going hustle bustle. Everyone was busy buying their goods. Warm climate is occurred today.. Weather is hazy, and sun is peeking through cloud..

Elizah Dress ☝

Elizah Dress ☝

Elizah is standing outside a bakery alone cause her partner Elisha is busy making something for Sherry and her task is buying a cake...

They both are planning to give surprise to Sherry and why not tomorrow is going to be big day for Sherry..

Firstly His birthday  and most important Tomorrow in Party he will going to introduce as a CEO..

Elizah enter in bakery, with curiosity in her eyes..she roam all over shop and her eyes stopped at Chocolate flavor cake which is decorated by chocolate all over...

Her smile shows that she love it

"Excuse me... Could you please pack that cake" She indicating her finger toward cake and spoke with polite manner....

She is always like this innocent, childish, less anger but whenever she is angry it is going to hell for another person..

"Sure mam " Salesgirl packed the cake and give it to her with smile....

She take it from her hand after paying bill while saying Thank you she move towards the gate...

She moves toward door and push it but unfortunately someone else from opposite side push gate towards her

and Her eyes wide in horror when she saw her cake bashed to gate and flying from her hand and some instant Second later it found scattered in ground...

Her face become red, she wants to kill that person who destroy her cake within second..

After looking front she saw  a man who has phone against his ear maybe talking on phone...

By Appearance he was probably in his late twenties , with beautiful eyes and looking at her cake with same horror in his eyes

.. But not now she slap her conscious to think someone in this way..

She open her mouth but interrupted by him..

"I am so sorry Miss... " He apologize to her..

"Do the hell with your sorry.. " She roar back at him..
"Are you blind... Don't you look at your front.. How could you see when you are talking with your girlfriend right "

"You destroy my precious cake-.." She is raging with anger....

Her voice is interrupting by someone behind that man...

________________*******____________

Faaqir is going with Inayat and his niece Irha in his car..

"So what do my champ wanna eat? " Faaqir asked to his niece..

"Buy me a Butterscotch Cake Faqie " Irha tell him between licking her ice cream..

"Offo... Faaqir you spoil her so much... Look at her always eating chocolate" Inayat wipe Irha mouth..

"She is my cutie... If I am not spoil her then who should be? " He said and patting head of Irha who give him thumbs up..

He stop the car on side of road..

"So i am going and you both stay here ok"

"Ohkk..." They both said in unison..

He open his seat belt and get out of the car...

While going towards shop his phone rang..

He look at his call ID it indicate his PA..

Then he moved towards a Banyan tree and without realising after good half hour he cut the phone and move towards shop..

But unfortunately he push the door inside and open it... And A cake collapse in floor....

He doesn't understand how it happened but now he have to take responsibility..

He apologize to the person whose cake he destroy..

"I am so sorry miss... " But he couldn't say anything after looking at her..

Standing in some distance A pretty Girl wearing white kurti... She is beautiful even in anger...

He doesn't no how much time passed looking at her...

"Faqie why are you so late" Irha standing next to him looking at that pretty girl..

______________*****"""""___________

Votes and comment...

Bye guys....