Part-3

Next Day:-

"So, now you are ready to take our business" Abdullah ahmed asked to his elder son...

"Yes Abbu.... I am ready" Shehryar smile to his dad..

"Offoo... How many times I told you... Don't talk business matter on dining table...
And Sherry just come from abroad, Give him some time to adjust here.. " Minal glaring to his workaholic husband..

" I am just want to free myself from work and spend time with you " Abdullaah said to his wife..

"Shutup" Minal fake glaring him..

"Ohhoo... Chachi is blushing.. " Elisha hooted..

" Eat you are getting late.. " Minal glaring to his husband..

" You all...Stop teasing my wife" Abdullah said side hugging his wife..

And they all finish their breakfast with some teasing , laughing..

"Let's go Zah... We are getting late" Elisha said while standing from her seat..

"Let me drop you" Shehryar said to them..

"Ohk" "No" They both said in unison..

"I insist" Shehryar said to them...

Elisha is going to say something but interrupted by her chachi..

" Go beta with sherry... He will drop you" Minal said to them..

With no option left Elisha have to agree with them.....

                   **********    

In Car-

" Is she always that moody ? " Shehryar said to her sister who is sitting beside him in passenger seat..

"Bhai don't tease her" Elizah chuckle..

"Mr.shehryar.. I can hear you" Elisha said from back seat..

"Good for you" Shehryar looking her from front mirror..

" You.. " Elisha interrupted by Elizah..

"Guys.. Stop being child.. Why are you always fighting ?  Elizah said to them.

" Because I don't like him" Elisha said..

" Woow... Feelings are mutual" Sherry  showing his tongue ..

" And why is that? " Elizah asked them..

" Because in past he always scold me whenever I want to play with you" Elisha complain..

"For God sake Sha... We were in 3rd grade " Elizah giving her 'Are you serious ' look..

"And you are fail in 2 subject" Sherry added..

"Oh you don't have to explain ... I remember it" Elisha compose her embarrassment while glaring at Shehryar

... She doesn't understand why would he always talk her that she fail in maths..

Yah her maths is bad and so now... But he can't say that I fail..

"So what!.. I hate him from that time...and remember last time he deliberately stick chew gum in my hair for that you have to cut my hair and i was cried for 2 hrs.. " Elisha remembering her hateful moment..

"Yah.. Sherry why you always prank her... " Elizah asked him

"Because I love to tease her" Sherry looking at elisha from mirror who is already looking at her...

" But i don't like it and I'll kill you if you ever done this again " Elisha said and get out of the car..

Elizah let big sigh looking at her best friend and then look at her brother..

"Why Sherry... If you like her told her"

"It's not that easy she will kill me" Sherry said to her..

"And if you are continue what you are doing with her.. She will surely kill you" Elizah said to him..

"Ohk i am not doing again... But what can i do i love to tease her... " Sherry said..

" Do what you want...you never listen to me"

"Bye.. Take care churail.. " Sherry said with teasing smile..

"You are never gonna change" Elizah hit his arm... "Bye get lost"

"Don't pick us... We will come with ourselves" Elizah said to him remembering their extra class..

"Ohk my parhaku sister... "

___________________********_______

Bye guys...

Vote and comment..