Did he really change?

The morning was very cold with misty fog blanketing the sky..... Snowflakes melting on the leafs, rolling down as droplets.... Overall the scenario was very beautifull.....

In this calming beauty of the winter season one specific Omega's mind was restless.... He was standing beside the open window feeling the chilly wind seeping through his skin as if he don't have any sensation at all, he was not even shivering in this cold atmosphere where people fear to come out of their blankets so that the wind would not touch their skin.....

The Omega had hard and cold expressions on his face which no one can understand, the emotions were mixed, fear of loosing his child, wanted to be in his Alpha's arms but he absolutely hated him, he was so tensed, so confused of his current situation, he doesn't know what to do.... He just wants to escape, he wants to go away leaving everything behind but he can't, he can't just go away leaving everything behind, he is a Mother now, he has his child to take care of, has a family who loves him, he just can't leave them behind..... But he was tired of this life..... Like this various thoughts engulfed Jungkook's mind making him restless.... that is when suddenly a thought crossed in his mind, "does Taehyung really came to hurt my child last night?" This thought made him think more about the last night incident..... "When I entered the room I saw him talking with the baby and touching him but he was not hurting him anyway, it did not seemed like that, about me, he never liked me but his child? Maybe he cared for his child for real but still I can't trust him but still should I talk about this with someone, no leave it.... But..... No.... it should be cleared..... Jiminah was telling that Appa and Dada had locked him in the store room, did he ate anything? Ahhhh..... Why do I care? Let him die.... But..... Aaaaahhhhh..... Let me talk with Hobi hyung....." Jungkook talked with himself then took his phone to call Hoseok......

...........

In Namjin's room.....

(Namjin's bedroom)

(Namjin's bedroom)

Namjoon was quitely reading a book but his inside scenario was completely opposite compared to the outside one, he was worried about his child, yesterday he could not sleep in tension but he knew that Taehyung deserved it, how can he intend to hurt his own pup for God's sake?..........

Jin has fallen asleep in the morning being tired from crying whole night afterall he is also a Mother, he is worried for his child, he knows that what he did was necessary but could not stop himself from worring about his only son.....

Namjoon slowly kept his book on the table and went towards the bed where Jin was sleeping..... He looked at the sleeping figure of the Omega and slightly brushed his fingers on the Omega's cheeks later pecking his forehead.... He could he the tear stains on Jin's cheeks clearly indicating that how much he cried but could not do anything right now as it was really needed to punish Taehyung after what he did the previous day.....

..........

In Jungkook's room....

(Taekook's bedroom)

(Taekook's bedroom)

Jungkook and Hoseok were discussing about the previous night's insident.....

"Hyung, yesterday I saw him touching my baby so I
got frightened, I really was not in the condition to see whether he was really trying to hurt him or not, but I really became scared hyung please try to understand....." Jungkook shared his genuine feelings with Hoseok.....

"I can understand Kook but you should gave listened to him first dear, maybe he is really trying to change.... just like we did" Hoseok said the last part in a whisper but Jungkook could hear it....

"No hyung no atleast you didn't raped your own mate.... You are far better than him hyung....." Jungkook said....

"I don't know Kook that why you chosed me as the person to share your thoughts dear but I can assure you that whatever I will say will be truth.... So according to me I myself is a pathetic person but still I am trying to change so do Yoongi and being Taehyung's brother this much I know that I never saw him in this tereble condition before.... He is a true blood, so if he himself doesn't surrender then any of us do not have the strength to punish him.... and can you see whenever he got punished he never even raised his voice..... He always stayed silent..... I don't know why Kook but my heart is saying that about yesterday's insident he was not at fault.... I can understand your feelings that because of what happened with you.... at that time your protective instincts worked that time.... you being a mother can never see any harm towards your baby.... Your actions were justifiable but I never expected this from Uncle and Aunt, specially Uncle, to punish Taehyung without listening to his side..... Hoseok sope out whatever he was feeling.....

Jungkook thought for a moment then asked....

"D..Did Appa and Dada released him?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.....

"No.... Not till now....." Hoseok replied.....

There was a long silence between them till they heard some crying and shouting noices coming from outside......

Curiosity grew in their mind so they went out to see what was happening....

As they went to the direction from where the sounds were coming, their eyes widened in shock.....

.....................................................................

Hope you liked this chapter........

Vote and Comment.....

Please tell me you are liking the story or not.... Is it getting boring?....

Do you have any opinion?.... You can say me then....

I really like to read your comments.......

Please inform me if you have any thoughts about the story.... I will be glad to hear you.....

Thanks for reading.....

SARANGHAE ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜..........

.....................................................................