Parent's house

Dinning room....

Taehyung and Taegguk went to the dinning room while Jungkook was still cooking.... so Taehyung made Taegguk sit on the chair and went inside the Kitchen to help his husband..... he knows that Jungkook will get scared but still with a hope and with his never give up attitude he went inside.....

The Omega was cooking silently with a soft smile carved on his thin lips, his dow eyes were shinning brightly while looking at the food he was cooking..... Taehyung heart flattered after seeing this view..... He decided to help the Omega but at first he needs to start a conversation so he went towards him and asked.....

"Hey....Good Morning Jungkook" Taehyung said.....

Hearing the Alpha's voice Jungkook was very much shocked as he did not even notice when the Alpha came inside and stood near him, he was so merged into cooking....
Trying to hide his fear Jungkook replied "G..good Morning...."
After hearing his reply Taehyung smiled his boxy smile as it was rare to get a reply from the Omega.....

Jungkook usually remains lost in himself he talked very rarely.... He cries at night which he thinks nobody noticed but he could not hide it from Taehyung's eyes....

"Let me help you...." Taehyung said and went near Jungkook to help him but in this process their hands touched and Jungkook started to panic.... "What happened?" Asked Taehyung while grabbing him by his sholders to keep him in position but this scared the Omega more causing him to shead a tear which cought the Alpha's attention.... "What happened tell me ? Are you hurt anywhere? Tellme.... If you don't tell me then how will I understand?" Taehyung said being concerned.....
Jungkook wiggled in the Alpha's grip and said in his low voice "P...please leave...m..me...." Taehyung heart it and felt a pand on his chest.... His Omega was afraid of him, he don't want his Alpha to touch or comfort him.... what a sick of a Mate he is.... This thought itself increased the urge of crying in Taehyung's heart....
He immediately let go of the Omega and took the dishes to the dinning table..... Jungkook stood their for a while then after recovering from his state he took went to the dinning room to join his family....

"Dad" Called Taegguk....

"Yes baby..." Replied Taehyung....

"Today Grandpa called you while you were bathing....so I picked the call.... He called us at his place.....He said we gave to go" said Taegguk in convincing tone....

"Okey baby... But when did he call us?" Asked Taehyung....

"Today" replied Taegguk

"Okey  hen we are going today....I also don't have much work today.... I will come back soon from the office then we can go" Said Taehyung happily....

___________😊___________

At Kim's mansion

Jin was in the kitchen, cooking dinner as they have a family gathering today..... YoonMinSeok is coming with their babies, Minseok and Yumin.... While Taekook is also coming with Taegguk....

Jin was cooking while humming a sweet melody.... ♪🎶🎵♪
That is when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist..... at first he got startled but soon after he realised that it was none other than his romantic husband.....

"Yaah Namjoonaaah..... let go I'm cooking food for the children...." Said Jin....

"Then you cook your food who is disturbing you? You cook yours and let me eat mine" Namjoon said with a smirk and started placing frathery kisses on Jin's nape who moaned in reply.....

"Ahhhh.... A..Alpha....stop it....ummmm....." Jin said and Namjoon did not listen and made Jin face towards him.... he rubbed Jin's waist for few moments then slided his hand inside Jin's shirt making a loud gasp to leave Jin's lips....by the time Jin is fully melted and a moaning mess as Namjoon was roaming his hand all-over Jin's body brushing his fingers on the Omega's nipples in the process while still nippling on his neck creating many red and purple hickeys.... The Alpha slowly trailed his kisses through the Omega's jaw to his chin then cheeks and kissed his whole face, neck and collarbone area but did not kiss his lips making Jin frustrated..... The Omega was eagerly waiting for a long deep lip kiss which the Alpha was teasingly not giving him so he himself pulled the Alpha in a deep melting kiss by his nape making the Alpha chuckle by his desperate act..... soon Namjoon took control and sucked the Omega's lips feeling the soft flesh by his tongue.... After devoring the Omega's lips till he sucked all the juice out of them Namjoon inserted his tongue inside Jin's juicy cavern to explore his mouth's every corner which he did and sucked the Omega's tongue like it was some lolipop, their tongues danced together.... the dance of pure love..... They kissed as if they are confessing their Love again.... through the kiss, it was so sensual that Jin was literally moaning within the kiss sending vibration through Namjoon's whole body pleasuring the Alpha even more making him pull his Omega more closer if possible by pulling on his waist, the Omega's hands were running through his mate's hair arrousing the Alpha and they kissed and poured Love into eachother till they were breathless.... soon they parted due to the lack of Oxygen.....

The mates were breathing heavily when they smelled of something burning..... As soon as Jin realised what was burning he pushed Namjoon and turned towards the food and saw it was burned into ashes.... he quickly switched off the gas and looked at his husband with an angry expressing and a huge ass angry pout.... 

.....................................................................

Okey this much for today

Guys pray for Namjoon 🤣

Next chapter will come soon....

Thanks for reading

Please Vote and Comment....

Tell your thoughts about the story....

Tell me whether you are liking it or not....

I really Love to read your comments.....

Meet you in the next chapter

Love you guys

SARANGHAE ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜...

......................................................................