Chapter 11

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back again! Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-Sero POV-

I wake up to find myself in a stone-bricked room that had no windows whatsoever, but only a steel door as its only entry and exit.

Wait! Where am I?

How did I reach here!?

I try to get up and then realize that I was tied to a chair with quirk-cancelling cuffs put around my wrists. I try to get my legs free from the rope somehow but they don't budge.

What do I do!?

I am trapped here.

Suddenly, I hear a sound from the door and I turn my head immediately, almost snapping my neck. Shigaraki enters the room and looks at me with a grin.

"Well well, if it isn't Hanta Sero."

"What do you want?"

He chuckles and shakes his head.

"It's not what I want. It's what we want. And that is for you to join the LOV."

I look at them as if they have gone crazy and laugh.

"And what makes you think that I will join?"

He does not say anything but keeps smiling aas if he knows way more than me.

I am getting more and more creeped out as the seconds pass by.

Why is he smiling like that?

I am so scared right now.

"Hey Ten, you can go now. I will take this from here."

That voice!

Is that?......

"Hello Sero."

"Midoriya!?"

He chuckles and walks up to me. Shigaraki leaves the room, leaving us both alone. I look at him in surprise, a mix of emotions going through me.

"You are the traitor!? But why!?"

He sighs and bends down to me.

"Sero, those heroes you see out there? They are not as they seem to be. Some heroes are fine but there are some who are only in for the money and fame. They don't care about the people's safety but play around for the popularity and fame."

I look at him in surprise as I process whatever he said.

Is that true?

Or what if he is lying?

"I-I don't believe you, how do I know that you are not lying?"

He looks down on the floor as he sighs.

"Sero, I have the proof that you need but let me tell you, All Might plays a big role in this."

"What do you mean?"

"All Might is one of the heroes who is only in for the money and fame."

"That's not true! He is a true hero."

"Sero. Think about it. During the Nomu attack, did he care about your safety? A true hero would have thought about the people around that area and gotten them to safety. At least he could have called back up! But he did not do that either. I have many other proofs as well but saying it all will take a lot of time. What do you think Sero?"

I don't say a word as I stare at the floor, which suddenly got very interesting.

There is no way.