Chapter 10

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-Katsuki POV-

I wake up in my room, almost forgetting where I was until I realized that I was in my dorm room. I feel something warm against me and I turn my head to look, only to meet with Izuku's face, a few inches away from mine.

Fuck, I forgot that we decided to just sleep here.

Shit, we are so close together right now.

My eyes linger at his face as I get a more clear view of his freckles that were dusted lightly on his face. His face was glowing in the sunlight that was coming through the window from the morning sun.

He looks mesmerizing in the sunlight....

....it almost feels magical......

My eyes trail down to his lips that were a shade of light pink and looked very soft.

He is just so.....perfect.

I wish I could just....kiss him.

Shit Katsuki! What is with these stupid thought!?

I really need to fucking control myself right now.

"Kat?"

I blink my eyes as I come back to the present when I realize that I had been staring at him. I blush a deep red and look away from him.

"Sorry, I got lost in thought."

He chuckles and starts to sit up.

"It's fine Kat and anyways, we are early since we have like 2 and a half hours before school starts."

I sit up as well and look at him.

"So do we do stage 1?"

"Yes, we will do it today."

"Well?"

He sighs and closes his eyes as he goes deep in thought.

"All Might will be teaching us today so I am going to communicate with the others to start up the plan as well. We want to make All Might feel like he is losing his control after all that he has done to us."

"So who is our target?"

"I was thinking that our first target will be Kaminari and Sero. They seem to be more understanding and I have a feeling that they will join our side as well with a little bit of convincing."

"So we get them today?"

"Yes. The heroes won't even be prepared since they will be thinking that after one attack, we won't be attacking so soon but we are going to prove them wrong."

I laugh and give him a grin.

"I am so fucking excited right now."

He laughs too and then looks at me.

"Don't worry Kachaan, so am I. Now, what are we going to be doing? We still have a lot of time."

"Well, I guess we could just talk?"

He nods and gives me a grin.

"Kat, did you notice how Kirishima is whenever I am around?"

I laugh and smirk.

"Oh hell I did! He keeps giving you a side eye and I swear to fucking god, you guys are literally making the fucking room go weird."

"Ain't my fault Kat, he should just fuck off."