Thunder

As Katey took the food out of the bag and put it on the counter she thought about what an idiot she was for letting herself get caught crying in front of Scott. Scott, she now remembered, who had been practically naked and holding her in those well toned muscled arms to his smooth chest. She had most likely ruined what could have been her only time near him with him wearing so little by crying her eyes out. She wanted to slap herself for doing it, but she knew that there was nothing to be done about it now.

            She hadn't looked in that wardrobe, where she had put all of her father's cloths, since she moved in five years ago. So when she saw them again she cried for the loss of her father, the one most important man in her life. He was gone and she would never see him again.

            Before she started to cry again she cleared her head  and concentrated on the food. She had rang the Chinese and had ordered something for Scott as well while he was in the bathroom knowing that he would be hungry.

            Just then Scott walked into the kitchen wearing her dads cloths but they were ones she hardly ever saw him wear so it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be to see them on him. Then she realised that he must have figured it out and done it on purpose. But even if he did figure it out he didn't say anything about it. She was glad because she didn't think she would be able to without crying again.

            Instead he held up the towel he used and asked, "Where should I put this?" Katey smiled and pointed to the laundry room beside the back door.

            "In there. Just drop it in the washing machine." She said and couldn't help but watch as he walked past. He had been working out. She shook her head and went back to the food. When the sound of the washing machine came to her ears she looked up and frowned just as Scott walked out of the small room. He saw the frown and smiled.

            "I saw that you hadn't emptied your gear bag so I put it in with the towel and put it on. And don't worry," He said lifting his hands in front of him. "There was nothing red in there so nothing will turn out pink." He grinned at this because he knew well that she wasn't a huge fan of pink.

            She scowled at him playfully. "You always knew me too well."

            Scott laughs and leans on the counter that she's is working at. "I missed you Katey." he said looking her in the eye, showing her that he really meant it.

            Katey smiles at him. "I missed you too." she said and looks back at the food trying to hide a blush. She hands him a plate of food and picks up her own. "Come on. We'll go into the living room." Scott walks along side her down the hall in silence, happy to just enjoy one another's company.

            Katey plonks herself down on one end of the couch and Scott took the other end. The two brought up their feet on the couch leaned against the arm rest to face each other. Katey crosses her legs Indian style as Scott's long legs stretch out in from of him until they are inches away from touching Katey.

            Katey startes to laugh at the way they were seated. They were sitting in a position they had always taken when they were younger. Without thinking they had picked up on old habits. Scott frown at her. "What are you laughing at?" Taking a bite. Katey gestures at their legs as she calms down. Scott follows her hands the frown still in place for a moment before he too chuckled at the familiar seating arrangement.

            When they had settles back down they eat to the sound of the rain lashing against the window behind the couch. the two whipped their heads toward it at the same time as a giant thunder clap sounded and a bright flash of lightening blurred their vision for an instant. Without a second though Katey was on top of Scott's lap. Her plate she had pushed to the coffee table since her she was too scared to eat after hearing the awesome ear slitting clap of thunder. Katey couldn't get used to thunder and lightning when she was growing up. No matter where she was and who she was with she would jump to them for comfort. So Katey really didn't think about what she was doing before jumping into Scott's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and her head in his shoulder, her eyes squeezed shut.

            She didn't think about it until a few moments later when Scott's arms were around her and his erection was under her pressing to her thigh looking for her attention. She gasped pulling back and looking Scott in the eye. Scott seeing this as his only chance to tell her how much he had always loved her didn't apologise or push her away. Instead he watched for her reaction before he decided what to do. But his chance was taken away from him when Katey took matters into her own hands and kissed him first.

            Shocked at first Scott didn't do anything which led to the feeling in Katey that it was a bad idea on her part but before she pulled away and made up an excuse on behalf of her behaviour Scott gained control of the kiss and the situation by pushing Katey down onto the couch with him hovering over her, his hands roaming her body. Between kisses to two muttered all the things that were never said between them until now.

            "I've loved you forever Katey, I've just never had to balls to say it to your face." Scott began.

            "Oh, Scott I feel the exact same way." Katey surprised him in saying. Arching her hips up against his groin making him groan.

            "I always thought that You would never want me." He panted. "Especially as a little weak nerd who couldn't defend himself." Indicating to all the times he was beat up as a kid.

            Katey pulled away from Him and held his face between her palms gently looking him in the eye. She shook her head. "No. Don't say that. I loved you for you. I still do. Just because they wear bigger looking than you and didn't have to wear glass, which by the way I loved." This got a shy smile from him. "It didn't mean that you were any less of a man. I loved you because you were different from them fucking  idiots."

            Scott searched her eyes to see if she was telling the truth because he didn't seem to believe it. "Really?" He asked as if he were afraid of the answer.

            Katey smiled. "Yes really." She trailed a hand down his abs making him tense from anticipation at where her hand was going. "Besides you seem to have made up for lack of muscle since then. Something I'm loving by the way." 

            Scott smirks leaning down to nuzzle the side of her neck under her ear. "Oh really?" He murmured which cupping a breast in his hand. Flicking his gaze down at them before looking her in the eye. "Well these seem to be bigger then I last saw them too." He tweaked a nipple that stood erected under her top.

            She moaned and arched her back up into his hand. "Mmmm. Yeah."She mewed. "They grew just after you left."

            Scott pulled back and looked at her seriously. "I'm sorry for that you know. I shouldn't have felt and not had any connect with you. I had always planned on leaving for a while to get my shit together but I didn't think it would go the way it did. And I'm sorry for that."

            "It's ok. It's my fault too for not bothering either. But It doesn't matter now because you're here." To make her point clear she grinded against him.

            "Jesus." Scott swore before kissing her deeply.