Epilogue

Aster resumed to play in the Dandy Cafe and at the Dandelion speakeasy as a fiddler, but also took on the task of becoming a bootlegger after the mysterious founder is found dead during New Year.

After the death of business tycoon, Blaise Ray, many of his employees have abandoned the speakeasy to seek employment elsewhere. One of his notable employees was his bookkeeper, Mishaal Keller who had elected to lend his services at the Chantel Hotel and got hired by Eros Courier. Other companies withdrew their support from the Dandelion Speakeasy; some of them were the Hydrangea House, Primrose Inc and Carnation Dairy.

The only way to keep it afloat was to procure the illicits spirits, no one else was willing to take the risk to go bootlegging except for Aster, and Blaise's goddaughter - Ivy Taylor. Aster's cousin, Allen “Dimple” Murray, got kicked out of St. Louis Police Academy after being deemed inept to handle a firearm for his unresolved anger issues. Despite these allegations, he became a valuable asset to the Dandelion speakeasy as a marksman.

Ender Bolak remained working at the Dandelion speaskeasy as a bartender despite that he was forced into retirement after getting one of his kneecaps shot by his former protégé, Mishaal Keller. The same bookkeeper who has gained notoriety amidst the bootlegging business, and as such became affiliated with the Primrose Gang.

The Daisy Dukes rebranded themselves once again as the band got renamed as the Dandy Lion House Band. The current band members are as followed: Darrell “Zib” Zibulon on the saxophone, Sy O' Connor also on the saxophone, James “J.J.” Jones on the trombone, Ben Bassette on the double bass, Morgan Alonso on the piano, and Aiden “Aster” Rhodes on the violin.

The band recently gained poupularity for their addicting acoustics, haunting melody and subliminal lyrics while their songs acquired thousands of downloads among music applications like SurroundCloud, urTunes, AmpStore and Beatify.

One of the songs that received the most downloads from the Dandy Lion House Band was their new LP.

New Prohibition

Welcome to the new Prohibition

Bootlegging is back in season

The only thing that's different

We're smuggling souls and spirits

Only this time! It's not alcohol!

Only this time! We're on a roll!

Only this time! We got your soul!

Only this time! It's mind control!