Chapter 6: To Dissolve The World's Logic.

Death called at each movement, each change in temperature, each air particle drifting. The ropes of broken dreams swayed. Two steps ascending to the stairs of the great annihilation. The virtual world watching the damned commit to their paths. Soon will the world lose another precious life yet not a weep will be heard by a single soul. God created a world created for damnation yet God cries for what he has done and weeps for the sins he himself had committed. Love was once spread to the world but whether it was in the past, present or future is unknown. Many will not see the paradise that will be built in the future and God’s redemption to us and himself. It has been said that God is evil but he is merely an entity who is finding their own way. What is it that leads one to malevolence? The answer is neither human nature nor human environment but the answer is more complex to our individuality as people. It has been said that life is meaningless without death and therefore death gives life meaning but I detest this as the cold, ignorant, and insentient death cannot even comprehend its own actions and we who can have far greater importance than death itself and now as the final leap of faith is to be taken, a call could be heard and not of death but a call of a human being. The ringing goes on and on until finally, the two steps ascending to annihilation have taken 4 steps descending to reality to answer a call of a worried stranger. The crumbling reality slowly deformed, shouted, screamed and howled as the voice from the other side was heard. It was one of authentic kindness to the ears, not one that panicked but a calm and gentle voice that called to one. Each word coming out of the man felt as if tears would crash down and flood hell itself, the barren wasteland had gained greenery once again. It was a day long awaited.

Prologue: End