CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

*October 11th,2017*

"What's wrong,baby?",I asked, picking Jocelyn up."Dadda..",says Jocelyn."You wanna go to daddy?",I asked."Dadda", replied Jocelyn."Okay then.Let's go to Daddy",I said, grabbing my car keys before driving to Jahseh's mansion.

(Jahseh's Mansion)

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.I waited a few seconds before the door opened.

"Isabel?",said Jahseh."Jocelyn wanted to see you",I said."Hi,Jojo",said Jahseh,taking her from me.Jocelyn wrapped her arms around his neck."I should go.She can spend the day with you",I said."You can stay if you want to",said Jahseh."I don't think that's a good idea",I said."I didn't bring another girl in here if that's what you're thinking",said Jahseh, looking at me."Fine,I'll stay but not for long",I said, walking inside his home.It felt kinda weird being here again.

I was sitting on the couch while Jahseh was playing with Jocelyn on the floor.Jahseh is a good father and Jocelyn loves him a lot.

"Why did you do that?",I asked, looking away from him."Izzy..that's just who I am.You can ask Ski.I used to mess around with a lot of girls before I even met you and I guess...that feeling came back.I swear to God I never wanted to hurt you.I know I fucked up and I hate myself for what I did to you.When I met Ava..I'll admit I had some feelings for her but not how I feel about you.I still love you,Izzy",said Jahseh, sitting next to me while Jocelyn was playing with her toys."I still love you too but I'm scared.Scared of getting hurt again or catching you with another girl.I don't think I'll be able to handle another heartbreak",I said, looking at him."I understand that and I'm really fucking sorry that I hurt you.Just please give me another chance.I swear to God that I will never fucking hurt you again or even think of fucking around with some chick and shit.I just want you",said Jahseh, holding my hand."I forgive you, Jahseh and I'll give you another chance but if you hurt me again I swear it's over for good",I said, looking at him.Jahseh then caressed my cheek before kissing me and I kissed him back.I hope I'm not making a mistake.