Chapter 5

At 11:55 pm, Jackson pulled up in front of the drive-thru of his California home. Silence swept across the gated neighborhood, and his footsteps echoed with each step when he got out of his car, strolling up to his front door with a gleefulness imprinted on his face since he left the bar hours ago.

He whistled as he stepped into his home, gently closing the door behind him. He had a boujee time tonight, and although it didn't exactly go according to plan, his Landon had a meltdown! He did feel sorry for his lover— but it just needed to be done this way. He knew sooner or later the DriveEase company would crumble.

In motor sports, if you weren't constantly on top of the charts, you were getting replaced. Landon might've been a fan-favorite and a reasoned racer; however, no one in this industry was exempt. Perform poorly; get replaced. And honestly, Jackson thought he would need to wait at least a year to see Landon's downfall. New racers were coming in like wildfire, though; and veteran racers were getting replaced just as fast. Landon's sponsor must've been feeling the heat for him to give Landon a timeframe to get his act together.

It was all in good timing. Now he just needed to get his Landon away from that woman while he waited a bit longer for the old-timer to finally realize that he couldn't win without Jackson's help. He was still kinda pissed, though. Like, he literally offered Landon a dank deal and the old man dared to turn him down! Pffs. Whatever, his Landon would return, and when he did, Jackson would make him beg prettily :)

Jackson skipped up the stars of his Malibu beachfront home. It was a typical house, he only spent thirty-four million on it—not too expensive. White walls and glass windows to watch the sea; he would need to get it redone to his lover's hillbilly taste once they got together.

He had bought the property years ago, long before the thought of racing with hopes to use his wealth to somehow get his Landon, but then he noticed Landon didn't like luxury. He loved the simple life and was very particular about who he let into his circle of people. Fucking weirdo. So that was when he decided to buy his way into the motorsport industry. He spent a fortune, thanks to his rich parents: bought the best team money could buy, the best sellouts in the industry—he even bought a car so expensive that only one of its kind was made. And it was all for his Landon.

Jackson cut a corner into his bedroom door, he yanked the door open, and inside he went. There wasn't anything special to the untrained eyes; a large room with an equally large bed, his closet, and his electronics; a laptop by his desk, his video game setup, a VR, and blue LED lights.

He paused, his eyes flicking to the corner of the shelf littered with his Call of Duty merch next to his video game setup. With a swift motion, he stepped ahead and pushed aside a seemingly ordinary trophy, revealing a small latch hidden behind it. He pressed the latch, and with a soft click, a section of the shelf swung open, revealing a hidden conjoint room.

Jackson grinned to himself; however, before he stepped inside, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a handkerchief before bringing it up to his nose and took a deep satisfied inhale. He stole it from Landon, 💀. It smelt like his Landon too: of expensive perfume and his natural Alpha's scent: a vanilla tange along with his natural musk. With eyes closed, he moaned into his handkerchief, taking a deeper inhale. When he finally pulled away, his mouth hung open. He groaned, feeling breathless as his cock sprung to life. He needed more. He needed...

The youngster rushed into the hidden room, stopping at the center. This was Jackson's private sanctuary, a place where he could indulge in his true passions away from prying eyes. Here, was where he could worship his lover, his Landon.

"I'm home, darling," he said, a smile on his face and in his eyes. His eyes were on the shrine in the corner. It had frames of Landon's pictures decorated with silver and gold jewelry.

Every inch of the room was a testament to Jackson's love for Landon. Countless memorabilia littered the space, from autographed merchandise and cardboard cutouts to newspaper articles detailing Landon's racing career from his very first race, down to his last which ended a week ago. There were personal items and racing gears that got actioned off in the earlier years, proudly displayed on shelves, that belonged to Landon at one point in time.

The color scheme was dominated by shades of red and black, reminiscent of Landon's racing uniform. Posters adorned the walls, showcasing action shots of Landon on the racetrack.

Jackson's fingers tightened around the handkerchief as he stepped up to the shrine. He delicately picked up the framed picture, the one in the center, his eyes sparkling when he asked, "Miss me?" It was a picture of Landon, dressed in his racing gear, Jackson would change it to a newer one every year. "Of course you do." As he stepped away, he took a seat on the floor, at the center, his eyes never leaving the picture. "I can't wait to have you. You can't wait either, can you?" He could've sworn the picture came to life, and Landon answered.

For a moment, Jackson simply stared at the picture frame with delighted eyes as he spewed his pleased pheromones over every inch of the room before he pressed his lips onto it and kissed it.

It started as a simple kiss, just lips touching the glass frame with Landon's face hidden beneath before it morphed into something more wanting, more passionate with a maddening hunger. Instinctively, Jackson eyes closed and he licked over the frame, once, twice; he couldn't stop. He groaned and moaned in desperation for something he couldn't quite taste, for a soft, warm flesh that would kiss him back instead of this fucking cold glass that did nothing!

Did his Landon know how badly he needed him? How much he wanted to own him? Possess him? Mark him? Protect him?!? Did he?

He craved him so badly.

He needed to feel him inside and out.

He waited so long.

A little bit longer, he promised himself. He would get his Landon soon enough. He just needed to be a little more patient. A little bit longer.