Chapter 22

* Please don't ignore..padhlo yaar*

NOTE :-  vaise to question puchna tha . I was talking with someone and told her about how nowadays I was not feeling like writing and demotivated so she told me that I should set vote Targets for the chapter. It will keep me motivated so now please tell me should I do it or not.

Chalo now enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote.

   ----------------------------------------------------

12 years ago

A man dragged the girl in that empty mansion.

She screamed out of pain, hoping someone will come. To save her.

The men pushed her on the ground. And another scream left her mouth when her head collided with the ground. Blood started oozing out of her forehead.

" How dare you ? You wanted to escape from that place huh ? So... liked this one ? Ohh..you can't see around..." He said and laughed evilly.

She tried to open her hands which was tightly tied with the rope. She couldn't even see where she was because that bastered has covered her eyes with the piece of cloth.

She was scared.

She doesn't know how she became so brave to endure this much. She knew that there is no chance they will let her go alive.

She is going to die.

Soon. Very soon.

And she doesn't want that. She wants to live this beautiful life.

It can't end here.

She has to fight.

For herself.

Now there is noone who can save her except her own self.

She tried harder to loosen the rope on her wrists but it only caused her to hurt more. Her wrists were burning with the pain but she didn't stop her efforts and kept doing it.

" Why are you tiring yourself, doing this useless efforts hmm ?? Princess Ruhanika ? " He said coming closer to her face and when she felt that, she quickly crawled back.

" Okay so now it's the time to open your eyes." He again came close to her but she backed off again thinking he would hurt her.

" DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YOU..." Like a psychopath, he started screaming and throwing things on the floor and suddenly he took out his gun and pointed towards her.

Unaware of her surroundings, she hugged her knees to her chest and sobbed.

With that a voice echoed in the mansion following the little Ruhanika's scream.

She opened her hands after a lot of efforts and quickly pulled off the black cloth covering her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw that man was lying on the floor with a bullet mark between his eyes.

It looked so scary to her.

A person lost his life infront a ten year old kid.

She was terrified with this.

She again closed her eyes not wanting to see the horrible scene infront her but with a jerk she again opened her eyes, that man's face kept coming infront of her eyes whenever she closed them.

She crawled towards the corner in the big hall and sat there hugging her knees Until she heard someone's foot steps.

The man entered and she thought it was her father who came To save her.