Chapter 5

A man was tied with chains on a chair. Drenched in sweat. Dark circles covering his eyes. Bruises all over his face. Wrists were bleeding because of chains.

The room was dark. There was no window in the room, just a small bulb of light just above the man. There was a table in the corner of the room where different Types of tools were kept to torcher someone.

The man heard His footsteps. By hearing footsteps he was shivering. Shivering because of the fear. Fear of being tortured for hours.

The door opened and few guards came in and stood there. Just then he came in. He had no expression on his face. Black shirt and black pants. He had a gun in his hand. His eyes darkened seeing the person tied on the chair. Right now he was no looking less than a devil. Yes DEVIL.

That's what people call him. The devil...The Yuvraj Singh Rathore.

He came near him. Just a few steps away. A guard came and placed a chair for devil. He sat on the chair like a king ,he is. There was silence for some moments and then he broke it...

" Hukum plz leave me. I swear I won't even think to come in your way. Please hukum I have kids, my family. they are dependent on me. Please leave me."

By now he was begging for his dear life.he knew he had done a big mistake betraying the king. The devil. But now what? Will devil leave him? And the answer is ......NO.

" You could have thought about it before betraying me Sameer. Now you have done the mistake, tell me how do you want to get punished? Hmm?" He asked very calmly. He voice was low but it held power, authority, threat, and danger.

Getting no answer from his side now he was loosing his calm. He knew if he did then it's going to be his last day and he didn't want that to happen. Because he was the only one right now who can give him the answers of his questions. He can't loose him. Atleast right now. He needs him.

" I am asking for the last time sam. Who the fuck is behind all this? Who sent you to me? Who needs that information? "

Again as an answer he only got silence. It was pissing him off. He stood up from the chair with a jerk. Due to the force the chair fell down. He rubbed his temple in annoyance.
He looked at Sameer with his burning gaze. Smeer looked down because he knew no one was allowed to make an eye contact with the boss. With the devil.

He was getting into his devil form and that's what he feared the most. Facing the devil. His aura suddenly changed and now anger was visible in his eyes. Like if he can he could burn him alive right now.

He went near the table and put his gun on it and looked at smeer for once and asked...

" So mr.agent how would you like to get tortured? Yuvraj asked while choosing a tool to torcher the betrayer.

" Hukum plea..." He was going to say something but yuvraj cut him off and said in his deadly voice. " DEVIL. It's devil for people like you."

" Sorry devil but please leave me don't do this with me. I swear I will go far away from here. They won't get a single detail about you I promise. Please trust me." He begged.

" Trust...." He laughed psychotectly. " They says that EACH BETRAYEL BEGINS WITH TRUST. so...I don't trust people because yuvraj singh Rathore hates betrayel. "

He says while coming towards him with a blade in his hand. He placed the chair again on it's place and sat on it.

He held his hand and put the blad on his forearm and asked. " Everyone should know that who is the fucking betrayer. Right?"