-{ Found }-

-[ Wayne Manor, Gotham City ]-

It's been about five hours since Bruce and Dick left, and now they have just returned from their night out to an empty cave, which was odd since Alfred was usually there to meet them. But they passed it off for now as him being with Tonraq, as they put their things away. But soon they were proven wrong as soon as they entered the manor they saw Alfred searching through the manor before he made his way outside. The two being confused on his behavior followed him, as they got outside they saw Alfred kneeling over a drying patch of ground.

"Alfred, is everything alright?" Bruce spoke up causing him to look at them with a worried face.

"It's Tonraq, I couldn't seem to find him anywhere, so I came back out here, and look. By the marks in the ground, he seems to have been taken." Alfred explained causing Bruce to quickly come over to Alfred's side to have a look for himself. He followed the set of tracks until they went off the property, and went back.

"We have to play this part normally, Alfred call the police, I'll call the league." Bruce said as he made his way back to the cave to inform the league. About ten minutes later GCPD officers showed up at the manor as Bruce leaned into his concerned parent mode. He explained that that both he and Dick went for a drive, and Alfred was cleaning the quieter places of the manor at the time. When they got back they went to check on Tonraq since he liked to be out side to practice his bending or watch the moon and stars, but he was gone and they couldn't find him anywhere. The police asked for any security footage or information in general and a recent clothing item. Bruce brought them over to the cameras and played everything after he and Dick left, as Alfred left and came back with Tonraq's coat.

The footage showed Tonraq as he walked out side, sat down on the ground for a bit just watching the sky, but after a while he got back up and started going through his movements, and a while after that he added in water. Tonraq continued on for quite awhile just seeming to go through his thoughts, but soon he suddenly froze and the water fell and soaked into the ground around him. Tonraq turned around as a man bearing similar features slammed him into the ground by the throat, as he seemed to be slightly yelling at Tonraq while beating on him. Tonraq however, after the attempt at a push, just laid there and took it, after a couple more hits he let the man cuff his wrist, and pull him up to his feet. Tonraq seemed dazed for a bit but was given no time to recover, as a minute later the man grabbed Tonraq by the hair and led him away.

"Wait I don't get it, he's a pretty big guy, why didn't he just finish pushing him away and fight back or even just defend himself?" One of the younger officers asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Because that was his abuser. Oftentimes an abuse victim will see their abuser as something they can't beat or win against because of their past failed attempts, which will then often end in something worse than they normally endure." An older officer explained as he has seen many other cases like this. At the same time the K-9 unit followed Tonraq's trail off the property finding tire treads leading to town, so they stopped for now and went back to the manor.

"The guy took him into town we'll have to send out a search." An officer informs Bruce as they re group.

"No, check all shipments, plain or boat, that are leaving for the South Pole." Bruce interrupted bringing confusion among the officers, so he explained.

"He doesn't seem to see Tonraq as a child or person, he sees Tonraq more as his property or some dog, pet, thing, by the way he was handling Tonraq. So he won't use normal means to get him back to the South." Bruce explained his reasoning shocking the officers at how much that made sense.

"Dispatch this is 136, over." The older officer spoke into his radio.

"136 this is dispatch go ahead." His radio came to life soon after.

"We're gonna need to cancel all scheduled shipments and transport to the South Pole, due to the missing persons report." He explained into radio and waited for a response.

"Copy 136, the only thing going that way is a cargo ship, sending a delay now, over." When that was over they left to the loading dock. Bruce on the other hand told the league to be on standby as all three residents of the manor also made their way to the dock. When they got their the delay seemed to have been sent just in time as it was about to leave. When the three got to the edge of the dock they saw some of the men who were of southern origin were lined up in hand cuffs just in case as the officers were already starting their search of the ship.

The three bypassed everyone as they went onto the ship. They saw all the officers opening and looking through the containers. Bruce went ahead still holding onto Tonraq's coat as he walked up to the K-9 unit and handed it over to the officers. They held it to the dogs and once they got the scent they handed it back to Bruce. It was about an hour later, when they finally made it half way through, that they finally found something.

Bruce hurriedly followed the commotion. When he got there he saw the officers opening one of the container, as Bruce waited with baited breath. When he could see inside he saw a pretty empty container besides a tarp covered box. The officers carefully made their way in and removed the tarp, and Bruce was met with the sight of Tonraq, who was tied in a kneeling position inside of a cage.

The officers were quick to do their jobs in taking pictures and trying to get Tonraq out of the cage. Bruce stayed off to the side knowing that his civilian persona couldn't do anything to help, so he just waited and waited.