Chapter 13

After the shift had ended, Saphira went home with new knowledge in her mind. And a lot of questions that she wanted answered. The attraction held a lot of secrets that she never thought was possible. Not only were the animatronics literally alive, but she wanted to know why they were created. And why they were forced to remain in that building. It seemed more like a life prison, rather than a good life. The more she thought about it, the more angry and upset about it she got. She could fully understand why Springtrap was angry if he did not have access to any form of news that would have told him of the accident ten years ago. But even if he had access to it, he might not believe it would have been her family involved with the accident.

When she had returned home, Saphira was able to relax some more and do some schoolwork before she would sleep. Again, her parents completely ignored her, and she was okay with that. She didn't want them to tell her how wrong she was for taking the job. But Saphira did know she would likely be kicked out soon, so when Saphira woke up for her third shift, she got out a suitcase to start packing. She didn't have a great lot of stuff, so she wouldn't need to take much. But she was going to be prepared.

Saphira did not know how the night was going to go. She only knew that Springtrap might leave her be for the night, given what Bonnie had told her, but that would remain to be seen. It wouldn't necessarily bother her, as long as he did not try to kill her again, but she wasn't sure what to expect. She only knew that the other animatronics likely will come and speak to her. And she was actually very excited to talk to them.

I am trying to imagine what their voices sound like for each other them. Springtrap has a deep voice, a little grainy and dry, which I think was a deliberate by the person who made him. Though...I kind of dreamed about him last night...well, I heard his voice. Fredbear's voice isn't as deep as Springtrap's, a little lighter, but definitely not like Springtrap's voice. And Chica had a deep, female tone, which surprised me. And Bonnie's voice was soft and gentle...maybe Freddy's voice is similar, or a little deeper. Tonight will be very interesting.

Saphira stared at herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair as she stood in her bathroom. She did not know what the night was going to be like, but she was looking forward to it. She hoped no other humans enter the building, as she didn't want to have more images of people being killed and ripped apart by animatronics. She had expected to have a nightmare when she slept through the day. But she did not. She had a good dream, and she heard Springtrap's voice calling her.

She blushed a little and frowned, wondering why she was blushing. Maybe it was what Springtrap had said before he attacked her, she wasn't sure. But now that Saphira was much older, she's noticed something about Springtrap. When she was a kid, she never thought Springtrap was scary or ugly, like other people. She actually thought he was beautiful to her, which shocked a lot of people if they overhear the girl say it out loud.

But now Springtrap wasn't just beautiful to her...but more than that. And she did not know if she should be concerned about that, on top of the fact she also now knew the animatronics had reproductive organs, but she tried not to think of him more than just a friend. After all, she wanted to rekindle the friendship more than anything. She would wait for him to give her the opportunity to explain herself.

I know Springtrap said he did not want an explanation. But I think he does want one. I feel so sorry for him.

Saphira decided to pull her hair into a French braid for tonight, as she wanted to go with a different style. And she used a citrus scented deodorant, hoping to deter the animatronics a little, and she was now ready for her third shift. She imagined that the third night for a night guard would be more intense on the third night. She knew she would be lucky to speak to the other animatronics without the threat of dying.