how it continued

Everyone sits down wrapped in blankets and each other as i continue our story....

I went to my room with Red still safely in my arms. I was so excited to have him with me that i didn't even realized he was falling asleep. But when I did I tried to put him on bed... Terrible idea... Poor Red got spooked and started whining till I layed next to him. Wrapping him closer to me I started rambling... '' I wanted to show you my stuff but I guess we can take a nap. You had a long day huh ? I'm really sorry about everything. It must've been hard living alone with your sick mum . It's gonna be okay I'm with you now. I know mum looks scary but she won't kick you out. I'll take care of you.'' 

Without realizing how sleepy I was also,I fell asleep wrapped around him .
We woke up at evening to the sound of someone knocking on my door. " Come in" I tried to shout but it sounded hoarse . In the doors was standing dad with two plates of food. " I'm sorry to wake you up but you should probably eat. Mum already told me everything . He can stay , but he's your responsibility . We can help tho he's yours like you said, he won't let  us near . At least not now , and he needs to learn to change.... You're lucky we homeschool y'all . But you know the drill high school is for everyone and that means him too.... " I tried to sit but Red wouldn't let me so I just pushed us more up while dad put the plates on my table and sat in front of us. " Okay but how do I do that? I mean he seems to understand when we talk. But he looks confused about people . I think he lived with the old fox in the woods too long. Maybe he doesn't remember he's human too.  I really want to help him but I don't know how...."  Dad tried to pat me on the head but Red almost bit him so he stopped. " Just show him he's safe here. It's all new to him but we mean no harm ... When he finally changes I'll take care of paperwork. With him being your mate we can't possibly tell he's our family. So maybe the son of a friend well we'll see . Now eat and then show him to your siblings. You should try running with them that could help him get to know them . " With that he stood up and went away. I got our plates, sandwiches for me and lots of bacon for Red. He started munching on it and oh gods he's so cute with all these happy noises he makes. " Did you listen Red? We're going to run with my siblings. They're kinda noisy but they will love you ." He gets more to my lap and puts his head on my shoulder. " Sure I like you too." I say but that doesn't seem to be right because he sniffs . " Okay, okay I meant I love you. Now, satisfied?" He tries to nod but with his head still on my shoulder he bobs into my ear . So I snuggle him a bit more before putting him out of my lap so we can finish our food.
When we're done I lift him in my arms and go to the living room. Everyone is waiting for us already impatiently. " Guys this is Red. Red the little one is Lili she's just two so she won't be running with us . Then there's Charlie she's five and twins Lucinda and Lucas are seven." Everyone smiled when mentioned but when they tried to get closer Red growled at them. " It's okay Red they just want to play. Now come on dad told us we can go run. "
At first Red was annoyed that I was no longer holding him so I could take off my clothes. But that changed the minute we became wolves . I nudged him a bit and run away.....
We played until dad came to tell us it's time to sleep.