next morning

I woke up with my darling mate licking my frickin face. Absolutely disgusting . Do not recommend. " Okay Red that's enough. I'm awake please stop." I say while trying to stand up. Finally I pushed him away enough to get from bed. I got myself a sweatpants and his old shirt . He was silently watching me while I was dressing. When I was done he jumped from bed and started to nudge me from our room. " You're so gonna pay for this after we get you back to normal." I murmur because fuck mornings and really fuck this shit .

I can already here everyone downstairs so I guess someone is making breakfast. Which would be really sweet if I didn't know that none of them can actually cook. So it doesn't really surprise me when I smell burnt pancakes . " You couldn't just take cornflakes ? Why are you trying to cook if you're this bad at it?" I yell while coming to the kitchen where I can see the disaster they made. " We wanted to try since Mama Red is now a baby Red. " Said Lili  sheepishly, everyone else just nodded. " You're so lucky that Red decided not to go to college so he could take care of you all . I can't imagine how would you survive with him gone. I mean seriously how's that none of you can cook ? Can't you just learn that ? " I keep murmuring annoyed , hushing everyone out of kitchen. " I'll make breakfast and after we can continue the story . It's not like we have anything else to do before Rafael and others come back. "

I made some more pancakes for them and lots of bacon for me and Red . " Breakfast is ready guys !" I shout without realizing they are already creeping behind me. Which shouldn't be possible - hello, werewolf here- but hey give me some slack I'm tired. I take my coffee and munch on bacon , watching them devour their breakfast like animals. I still don't understand why would Red rather take care of them than go to school with me . I mean they're practically adults too they should know how to take care about themselves. But whatever it's his choice, they love him and he loves being around them acting all motherly . None of us has mother anymore and if he wants to be one for us who would stop him. It's one of the many things I love about him. I mean he literally grew up with a fox instead of parents . And still he decided to smother us with motherly love. Maybe it's exactly because of that , he's trying to give us something he didn't have . My parents tried but they were never really comfortable around him. But that's piece of the story.....

''Alright guys everyone bring your blankets and come to the living room it's story time...'' I shout already going in the direction with Red.