Chapter 4

Silvana

The ride to his home seemed long. But I was still heavily intoxicated, and my body was just finding this strange man irresistibly attractive.

I was leaning my head on his shoulder, almost painting the image of a perfect couple. That got us both a lot of cynical glances from his driver through the rear view of the car.

“So… what else do you do when you're not out here looking handsome?” I didn't know where those questions were coming from, but I was still asking them anyway.

I could perceive some alcohol in his breath as I was up close to him. He'd had a couple of shots as well, and that had me wondering if he had problems like I did.

“I stay in bars and lie in wait for beautiful women like you,” he said with a wicked smile, in a tone that gave me chills. “I wait till you get drunk and I step in just when you have had your fill then I take you to my home and the rest becomes history…”

A few silent moments passed after he said those words. I was almost thinking of a way to stop the vehicle and hop out.

Then suddenly, he let out a loud laughter that startled me immensely for a moment. But then, I soon joined in on the laughter. At that moment, I realized that we were both drunk.

“I had you back there…” he laughed as we were both intoxicated and crazy. “You had to see your face back then.” Everything seemed to be right about him, as he was just ticking my boxes.

Fun? Check.

Handsome? Check.

Charming eyes which every other woman would love? Check.

Smelled nice even though drunk? Check.

It almost seemed like he was everything that I had been looking for, except that I hadn't been patient enough to find him and decided to settle for Reed.

My mind was thinking feel in my current intoxicated state. I felt like it had taken forever for me to meet with my forever lover. Though he was just some random guy in a suit that I had just met that day.

“You are quite charming, you know…” as I said that, I knew immediately that it was the beginning of the end. Letting a guy know that he was cute, almost felt like putting yourself at his mercy.

“I do know that…” he said, as we were now both staring at each other with our noses close to each other's. There was no need to try to predict what was going to happen next.

Our lips slowly began to draw dangerously close, up until the point where we could perceive each other’s liquor-washed breaths. Somehow, it smelt nice as I was greatly aroused.

Just when our lips were about to make contact with each other, the car suddenly came to a stop. That was quite an awkward moment, as it almost seemed like the driver was opposing our love affair.

“We're here, sir…” the driver said as he pulled over in front of a gate that almost seemed to have opened of its own accord.

“Oh…” he said, as a smile came on his face. As the car moved on, he suddenly turned to me and put his hand on my neck like he was about to choke the living daylights out of me.

He pulled me closer to himself and our lips were soon locked up and were just rocking back and forth with each other. His kiss was quite deep for a first kiss with a stranger.

After a while, he slowly pulled away from me, and he left me feeling the intensity of those few seconds. The sparks had flown and that had me longing to have that moment happen all over again.

“I'm James…” he said in a soft, friendly manner. “What about you?”

“Silvana…” I called out my name with a quite seductive tone. “You are quite romantic.”

“I didn't know that… all I know to do is to get drunk girls in bed…” he let a frown form on my face before he let out a loud laugh. “That was just a joke… welcome to my home, Silvana.”

“Thank you, James,” I replied with a similar smile. He got out of the car and helped me get out. We both staggered our way to the front door, which was opened by one of his stewards.

“There are a lot of things we could do in here, you know…” I whispered as I was staring at the charming interior of his miniature castle. “Having all this space to ourselves makes me want to get creative.”

“Yeah, right…” he said, as we led each other up the stairs to his room. He opened the door, got us in, and locked it behind him.

“So, James…” I said as we both ended up in his bed. There was just too much intoxication for us at that moment, as total strangers were treating each other like they were long existing lovers. “What made you drink tonight? Do you have any special issues to deal with?”

“Not really…” James said as he turned to look at me. The wave of emotions that was brought to my very being by just looking into his eyes was just too much for anyone to handle. “I just wanted to break my usual, boring routine, and as fate would have it, I was rewarded for attempting to take on this little adventure.”

“Quite a reward you've got…” I said as I got on top of him and started kissing his lips in search of that flare that had happened at first, and I was able to find it.

His hands came on me suddenly as he gripped my soft curves and squeezed as he squeezed his lips into mine.

There were just too many words that could describe what I was feeling at that moment. But then, I knew that it had to be the best feeling yet.

In the blink of an eye, he flipped me over, and he was now on top of me, undressing hurriedly, under the heat of his burning erection.

“Do you want to…”

He had begun undressing me before I could tell what was happening. The passion in his eyes was unmistakable. I knew just what he wanted from me right there and then.

I had been forcibly divorced from my husband and I had no family business to fall back on. There was totally nothing in the world that was going to make me say no. There was totally nothing to lose.

“Your body is so…” his mouth made for my erect, pointy nipples which were already aching for the warmth of his mouth, and he didn't fail to sacrifice that craving.

I let out a breathy moan as he kept at his magic. He sucked, tugged, played, and did every other thing that had these crazy chills running through my very being.

Slowly, his lips came up to mine once again, as he continued kissing with one have hungrily grabbing my breasts hungrily and greedily.

His fingers were beginning to get creative as they were going down below my waist. Just a little stretch and he was at the wetness that was building up in-between my thighs.

“I'll do it. You know just more than anyone what's going to happen after that…” he was almost speaking to me in an inaudible whisper.

“Yeah… go on,” I said, just like it had been on the tip of my all that time. I was barely done when I felt his long, middle finger as it was throbbing mercilessly fast.

He seemed to be keen in his knowledge of just which buttons to push to get the desired result. Slowly he took it out, as he had seemed to have been trying to get it ready for something much bigger.

Before I could catch my breath, he had already impaled me with his thick, long wood. I let out a loud moan at that, as I was just too caught up in the rapturous feelings that this stranger had me drowning in.

My entire body had gone numb from all the pleasure that he had to offer me. Like that wasn’t enough he began thrusting slowly at first, with deep thrusts that never failed to hit the target.

I felt myself losing breath, as I wasn't sure I could keep up with his rapid but deep thrusts that had me creaming over and over. It felt like he was an entirely different being from Reed whom I have thought to be the best of all.

He was making my entire body go crazy for him, as he kept on hitting the spot with every stroke. He kept at it until I suddenly burst out in a fearful orgasm.

I let out a loud moan, as I felt a release within my very being. What had he done to me that had me want him all over again?

***

My eyes opened to see the ceiling of a strange room. I just knew that I had messed up big time. I looked down below the sheets to see my bare body staring back at me.

I turned to see the man I was lying down with. “Wait… what… you?” I was short of words, I immediately saw his face. The resemblance was just too glaring.