confession when ?!

Hae woon's eomma : What's your thought on her taking arts and literature !?

Hae woon's appa : my thoughts nthg just my daughter knows what exactly suits her and im proud of her pursuing what dhe really likes so im kind of happie , what why you asked!!

Hae woon's eomma : aahh nthg i mean other naah nvm !!

Hae woon's appa : i can understand your anxiousness , while other students taking medical and other majors our daughter takes art and literature it sounds bad but it's really not every major have it's own quality so support her in what she wants !!

Hae woon : oooh appa , im getting tears hearing you being so understanding and supporting me , thank you !! And eomma don't worry i will live a peaceful life if i choose this so don't worry your daughter will be alright !!

*A family hug *

> Author pov :
They looked so cute!

While at ji hoon's house his parents are actually very much supportive of him pursuing a acting career in the future !!

All of the studied hard for almost one month without getting enough sleep , food or anything they are just locked up in their rooms and studing hard!
One day Tae jin calls hae woon out of the blue !!

> *Call**
> Tae jin : Hello hae woon aa , how is your studing going ! I can't do this anymore , lets hang out for 2 - 3 days i already called the rest of 2 so now don't say you won't come !! Tomorrow 4 pm infront of your home !! Everyone will be there don't forget we are going to beach !! Bye

Hae woon : he called me and didn't even let me talk , anyway there is no particular reason for me to say no , lets go , mind have to be at ease anywayss

Time skip *

Tae jin : wooah finally got you all !
Heyy guyss lets don't think about exams or anything that gonna make us stressed , these 2 - 3 days we have to enjoy to it's max , lets call it as creating memories for future ,how is it !!

Ji eun : great idea , Tae jin aaa i was so freaking tired for studing all day !!

Tae jin : actually the idea is of ji hoon ! He called and talked for hours how tired he is and need a break so we come up with this !!

Hae woon : that's so thoughtful of you guys , fine now lets go don' waste time , we should reach there before sunset!

Time skip *
They reached to the beach but unfortunately they are late and they missed the sunset !!
It's already getting dark so they decided to set up the tents !!

> Author's pov :
They are literally having the best time of their youth!!
They built their tent , sets up fire asit's chill bcs of the windy nature of sea at night !! Grilling chicken they even sneaked out drinks , in all the ways they are enjoying without thinking about anything that gonna make them stressed !!
As they sat around the fire!

Tae jin : guyss lets play truth or dare !??

Everyone agrees in that and ji eun spins the bottle it landed on hae woon!

Ji eun : so tell me about your crush , or do you have crush on any one from our school !? Or in our class!?

> Ji eun pov : i aksed that on purpose , how long she gonna keep that to herself , i want to confirm if aim being delulu and shipping them together or actually hae woon had fallen for him ! I am sure she have felt smthg more than friendship going on , they way she blushes each time talking about him , and more than that i have seen her writing his name and doodling all over it ! I wanted to se if her accept it and tell the truth or !!

Hae woon is sitting opposite of ji hoon and ji eun is next to him , so it was clearly visible that hae woon looked at ji hoon and said yes i have , and she suddenly took the bottle and spinned it !!

All these were enough for ji eun to understand her friend and what's going on in her head !! Unfortunately ji hoon won't give much attention to that as he took it as silly things!!

As they played and played ji hoon got a question about his phobia and je explain his phobia and what happned on tha day !!

Tae jin : aaahhh now it's clear , it's oky bro everyone have phobias and that's totally fine !

Ji eun : i have never seen hae woon crying like that before i was do scared !! Everything is oky now right !!

Ji hoon : yes , but i never known she gonna cry like that , it's surprising !!

Hae woon : *felt embarassed and shy *
Fine lets go sleep after putting off the fire !! Everyone get up go to your bed fast !!

Tae jin : fine , why you sound like teacher , we are going bye !!

As they went to their beds ji hoon and Tae jin is in one tent and ji eun and hae woon in another !!

At night*

Ji eun : whispers* hae woon are you sleeping , heyy!!?

Hae woon : not im bathing wanna join , bitch i was sleeping and you wake me up just to ask this , uff

Ji eun : don't get angry naa
But tell me this my gusses about you guys ended up true !?
You love him !!

Hae woon : huh how did you , i mean WHAT !?

Ji eun : aishh don't yell , listen i m good at reading people in love and you were obvious so i caught you!!

Hae woon : was it obvious !?
I found that interesting too that we were annoying and teasing each other but when did i even fallen for him!! Idk i feel so happy around him he can lit up my mood easily more than that he is cute when he gets excited!!

Ji eun : i understood so when are you gonna tell this to him !! Make it fast anyway we are going to have exams and everything will come to an end so-
She got cut by hae woon crying holding her hands !!

Ji eun : yaah hae woon aa why are you crying ,huhh!! Tell mee

Hae woon : i love _sniff_* him but i can't _sniff_* confess because _sniff*_
What if the friendship we had end just with my silly feelings , _sniff*_ being friends is way better than making it all akward both of us !!

Ji eun : yaah yaah calm down !! Humm fine don' tell till our exams end , since don't get distracted by this !!

Hae woon : lets sleep

Author's pov :
They had the best time , ever
They are clumsy enough Tae jin lost his purse they look for it everywhere but later finding it in his pocket !!
They had so much fun in these days !!
On the last day they brought many things like hats and beach theme printed shirts and all!!

With that Tae jin buys ji eun a pearl necklace , hae woon was happily adoring them!!