Chapter 3

The rumor:

What am i thinking? I had no idea what to say in this situation, so i just got up and left without saying a word more. I head to the dungeons because i had potions first thing. Great. Professor Snape always try's to get me in trouble for the no reason. I didn't look back when i walked away. I still had so many questions pondering in my head. I ignored it all and sat in my seat for my lesson. I dozed off a bit but to my surprise id was already the end of lesson and Snape hadn't tried to give me detention. I was getting my things together when people were still staring at me whispering. I was quite used to it but it was odd today, something was different. Everything was strange about today. I left the dungeons and started to make my way to dada (defensive against the dark arts), when i got stopped in the hallway. It was Harry, Ron & Hermione. Ron and hermione eyes did not leave me.
"So the rumours are true, you have a hickey." Harry furiously said quite loudly that some people turned there heads.

"What on earth is this hickey everyone is talking about?" I shouted back. Then it hit me, the burn on my neck, Fuck did it look like a hickey.
"Do you think i'm thick Y/N?" Harry spat.
"So what if she's got a hickey, jealous she can actually pull?" A recognisable voice said from behind me.No it's not him. I turn around just to see mattheo fucking riddle. Harry didn't know what to say and didn't want to get in a fight with him so he sighed hard and walked away dragging ron and hermione with him.I immediately walked away from mattheo i could hear him trying to catch me up.
"Y/N. Wait!"