Chapter 2

Strange morning:

I woke up to harry screaming at me for something i've done wrong again.I couldn't be arsed for him so i ignored him and went to go get myself ready for school.I put on my school uniform and started to straighten my hair when i burnt my neck.
"Shit" I said without even thinking. Oh for fucks sake it left a huge mark. I couldn't be bothered to deal with any shit today so i finish up my hair and makeup and left my dorm. I started to walk down to breakfast lost in my own thoughts thinking the nerve Harry had to come to my dorm to scream at me for using something that I have a right to use. I snap back releasing ive made it to the great hall, I don't actually have anyone to sit down with i usually skip Breakfast and Lunch but something told me to come down here today. I sat down at the end of the slytherin table, the only seat left, I sit there in my own thought as i grab some toast and throw it in my plate spreading butter onto it.Until i get join by the 'slytherin boys' (draco malfoy, blaise zabini, lorenzo berkshire, theodore nott, and the worse mattheo fucking riddle), I try to ignore them taking a bite into my toast until i have this feeling someone's looking at me.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" I over hear some slytherins talking to each other, they were quite far away from me. I heard whispers all around me i look around noticing everyone is staring at me. Fuck what is it, I thought to myself.
"Stop all staring at her, mind your own business."
Everyone looked away continuing there conversations about the party later. I turn to my left to see who's defending me. Draco malfoy? Why in the world would he be defending me? Why does he have to defend me? Why was everyone staring and whispering?
"Hellllooo? Earth to Y/N." Lorenzo snaps in my face.I was caught by suprise so many questions running through my mind. All the boys was staring at me. Say something. Why arent you saying anything?
"W-what the fuck was that?" I manage to spit out.
"Just thought you could use some help with everyone trying to get in your business." Draco said.
"Trying to get in my business..?" I replied confused about everything.
"The hickey..?" Theo said in his heavy italian accent.
"Hickey?..What are you guys talking about?"
"Hey Y/N?" Blaise said obviously trying to change the conversation. Why are they talking to me? Before i could reply he hit me with a,
"Would you like to come to the party tonight with us?" 
What? They all gazed at me waiting for me to say something. Something was definitely up but i was kinda curious.