Chapter 2

A/N: Before the chapter start (N,N) means Nickname.

It has been fourteen years since (Y,N) unlocked his quirk. When (Y,N) showed his quirk to his mom, she was surprised at what his quirk was since his quirk allows him to use a sword but she knows that (Y,N) won't hurt himself. When (Y,N) went to school after his mom took him to the quirk doctor he went to see his friends Izumi Mydoriya and Katsuki Bakugo. Bakugo changed when he got his quirk. He started calling everyone an extra and he started bullying Izumi because she was quirkless. Izumi thought that (Y,N) was going to do the same but to her surprise (Y,N) told her that he believes that Izumi can be a quirkless hero. Izumi was happy and she blushed which made have a crush on (Y,N) for the first time. Over time (Y,N) helped Izumi train. (Y,N) took Izumi to his "world"

Flashback

Izumi is currently following (Y,N) and looking around with amazement in her eyes.

Izumi: Wow your quirk made all this (N,N).

(Y,N): Yes it did Izumi.

Izumi: Where are we going (N,N)?

(Y,N): To my house where we will start your training.

(Y,N) and Izumi arrives at his house.

Izumi: Wow is that your house?

(Y,N): Yes it is. I built it myself.

Izumi: How did you build it by yourself?

(Y,N): It took a lot of punching trees and replanting them.

(Y,N) and Izumi went inside the house.

(Y,N): We need to go to the attic to get the leather armor and wooden swords to start training.

Izumi follows (Y,N) to the attic. Once they arrived at the attic Izumi saw spider webs and many chests.

Izumi: (N,N) why is there so many spider webs?

(Y,N): It's been a while since I been here so I didn't have time to clean it.

(Y,N) starts looking at the chest until he found the leather armor and wooden swords. They left the attic and were able to leave until (Y,N) was tackled by his two pets.

Ruben: Oink! Oink!

???: Bark! Bark!

Izumi sees a pig and a dog on top of (Y,N).

(Y,N): It's good to see you too Ruben, Tommy.

(Y,N) gets up.

(Y,N): Izumi I would like you to meet my two pets, Ruben and Tommy.

Izumi: It's nice to meet you Ruben, Tommy.

Ruben: Oink! Oink!

Tommy: Bark! Bark!

(Y,N): I'm going to be training Izumi, would you two like to watch?

Ruben: Oink! Oink!

Tommy: Bark! Bark!

(Y,N), Izumi, Ruben, and Tommy went outside. Ruben and Tommy went to sit a few feet away. (Y,N) and Izumi starts training.

Flashback Ends

Seventeen year olds (Y,N) and Izumi are sitting on their seats in class.

Teacher: So... as third-year students it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans but you're all pretty much planning to go to the hero course right?

Everyone except for (Y,N), Izumi, and Bakugo cheered while showing their quirks.

Teacher: Yes, yes you all have wonderful quirks.

The teacher isn't doing anything to stop his students. Even though the teacher didn't want to stop them he still has to.

Teacher: But using your quirks at school is still against the rules!

Bakugo: Hey teach! Don't lump me in the same group! I'm not going to be in the bottom with the rest of these extras!

Student #1: That was uncalled for, Katsuki!

Student #2: Yeah!

Bakugo: You all should shut the fuck up like the fucking extras you all are!

The teacher looks at his clipboard.

Teacher: If I remember correctly you want to go to UA University right Bakugo?

Student #3: UA University? That national school?

Student #6: It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!

Student #8: Their acceptance rate's always really low too!

Bakugo: That's exactly why you guys are just fucking extras!

(Y,N): 'I don't understand why you still want to be his friend Izumi? That piece of shit doesn't deserve your friendship after all the bullying he did to you.'

Bakugo pushed away his chair and hops up on his desk.

Bakugo: I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could get into UA! I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be inscribed on the list of the top earners!

Teacher: Oh yeah, Midoriya, (L,N), you both wanted to got to UA, too right?

Bakugo freezes while Izumi wraps her head around her arms. She slowly looks up and sees everyone except for (Y,N) is staring at her. Everyone except for (Y,N) start laughing at her.

Student #4: Huh? Midoriya? No way!

Student #5: You can't get into the hero course just by studying!

Izumi stands up while shaking and looking scared.

Izumi: Th-They got rid of that rule! There's just no precedent...

(Y,N) stands up.

(Y,N): Izumi can still be a hero even if she is quirkless! If anyone won't be able to get into the hero course are a lot of you! Most of your quirks aren't even fit to be heroes!

Teacher: (L,N) stop saying nonsens! Everyone here except for Midoriya have a chance to be at the hero course! Now stop this nonsense or I will tell the principal to blacklist you from any hero school!

Before (Y,N) said anything, Izumi stopped him while blushing that (Y,N) would defend her.

Izumi: (blushing) (N,N) it's okay.

(Y,N): But Izumi.

Izumi: (blushing) please (N,N), I don't want you to be blacklisted. Remember our promise about going to UA together.

(Y,N): (sighs) Okay Izumi.

(Y,N) and Izumi sit back down. Bakugo slams his fist on Izumi's desk and explodes it into pieces. Izumi is blown away and she was about to land on her ass but (Y,N) managed to catch her.