Chapter 1

It was a nice day in Japan. Four year old (Y,N) is currently playing with his toys when all of a sudden he disappeared. (Y,N) reappears and he sees that he isn't at his home. (Y,N) looks around and sees what looks like a pig looking at him.

 (Y,N) looks around and sees what looks like a pig looking at him

Pig: Oink.

(Y,N): Hello?

The pig starts walking away then turns around to look at (Y,N).

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Do you want me to follow you?

The pig nods his head.

Pig: Oink.

(Y,N): Okay lead the way.

(Y,N) starts following the pig. The pig leads (Y,N) to a tree.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): (confused) You want me to punch the tree?

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Are you sure?

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay.

(Y,N) starts punching the tree. After the fourth punch a part of the tree broke. (Y,N) was shocked that he managed to break a part of the tree.

(Y,N): (shocked) I did it.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Got it.

(Y,N) punched the rest of the tree. After (Y,N) punched the last wood block the leaves starts disappearing. Two Oak saplings and an apple fell. (Y,N) went to pick up the saplings and apple but once he was close to the items it disappeared.

(Y,N): Where did it go and why am I only holding only one oak log when I punched four?

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay I'll try that.

(Y,N) taped his chest and a screen appears.

(Y,N): Wow so that is my inventory?  Oh there is a number four under the oak log. There is also the saplings and apple.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Yes I see the square with the four slots.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay I'll try.

(Y,N) though about moving one oak log to one of the slots in the square. The wood block went to the slot and another type of wood appears on the slot that has an arrow pointing at it.

Pig: Oink?

(Y,N): Yes I see it but what is it?

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Oh they are Oak planks.

(Y,N) though of picking up the wooden planks. Four oak planks went to his inventory.

(Y,N): Okay now what?

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Put one oak plank in each slot.

(Y,N) though of putting each oak plank in each slot. (Y,N) sees some type of table.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink?

(Y,N): Yes I see it.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N) thought of grabbing the crafting table.

(Y,N): Okay now what?

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N) thought of him holding the crafting table and he taps his chest. His inventory disappeared and he sees that he is holding the crafting table.

(Y,N): What do I do with the crafting table?

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay.

(Y,N) puts the crafting table down and he can see his inventory on the crafting table. (Y,N) puts one oak log on one of the slots and he takes it which sent to another slot in his inventory. (Y,N) puts two oak planks in two different slots and he sees four sticks. (Y,N) picks the sticks and it went to a slot in his inventory.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Got it.

(Y,N) puts one stick in one slot and he put one oak plank on the two slots the are on top of the slot that had the stick. (Y,N) sees a wooden sword.

(Y,N): (amazed) Wow a wooden sword.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay.

(Y,N) puts a oak log on the crafting table and he picks the oak planks which went to his inventory. (Y,N) puts one stick on the bottom middle slot and another stick on the slot above. Then he puts one oak plank in each of the top slots. (Y,N) sees a wooden pickaxe.

(Y,N): A wooden pickaxe?

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay.

(Y,N) punches his crafting table and it went to his inventory. (Y,N) starts following the pig. After an hour the pig lead (Y,N) to a Ravine. (Y,N) looks down.

(Y,N): Wow that's a long way down.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Okay.

(Y,N) punched the dirt to make some type of staircase down. (Y,N) and the pig went down.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Got it.

(Y,N) uses his wooden pickaxe to mined nine cobblestones. (Y,N) puts one cobblestone in each slot except the middle slot. (Y,N) picks the Furnace and it went to his inventory.

Pig: Oink. Oink?

(Y,N): Yes I see the stone with black spots.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N) mines the coal ore and a coal went to his inventory. A experience bar appears and some experience went to (Y,N).

(Y,N): What was that?

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Experience and I can use it to enchant my tools and armor.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): But I need an enchanting table. Which would take some time to make.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): So I will need four Obsidian, two diamonds, and a book to make the enchanting table?

The pig nods his head.

(Y,N): Okay so let's get to exploring this ravine.

Pig: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Got it I'll use my wooden sword to fight any monsters.

Pig: Oink. Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): Oh thanks for telling me.

(Y,N) puts a stick on one slot and a coal on the slot above the stick. (Y,N) picks the four torches and it went to his inventory. (Y,N) punches the crafting table and it went to his inventory. (Y,N) and the pig starts walk down the ravine.

(Y,N): You know I think I'll call you Ruben.

Ruben: Oink. Oink.

(Y,N): We are going to be the best of friends Ruben.

Ruben smiles at (Y,N).