Chapter 1

Staring in the mirror, was a shocked boy with purple hair. He touched all over his body and then his face.

'You gotta be kidding me! I'm Alexis from LOVE LOVE BOYS?!' Alexis said in his mind.

'Alright... Calm down (Y/N). You dunno how this happened or what happened. Though one thing is for sure. I'm Alexis. The question is...where am I?"

A pretty screen popped up revealing the supposed "Menu".

-|Welcome to Love Love Boys! A game where you can encounter handsome and hot boys then build a relationship with them! You are Alexis, the main male protagonist! Yayyy! Are you ready to start?|-

'Ah shit. I'm actually in the game right now. Who the fuck or whatever the fuck — put me in this bullshit?!' He let out a frustrated sigh.

Looks like he had to play the game. Though really, he was going to play along and find a way home. He didn't feel like going through a visual novel.

He huffed. "Yes.. I'm ready."

-|Great! Hopefully you have a wonderful experience in Love Love Boys, honored guest!-|

Game Start!

-| Objective: Get Ready For School! |-

He read what the screen had to say. He sighed and looked around the room.

'Huh- The room actually looks good if you see it in real life

'Huh- The room actually looks good if you see it in real life. Way better than seeing it on the screen. Now where is the closet.." Alexis thought

He scanned the room and spotted the closet doors. He smiled and went to the closet and picked out some clothes.

Once he put them on, he went ahead and looked at himself in his mirror.

"Lookin' Good.." he said.

He turned around and looked behind him. So he could see his back in the mirror. He noticed something. He placed his hands on his ass and noticed how plump it was.

 He placed his hands on his ass and noticed how plump it was